Who was it?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was it??

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did you guys hear the Jason Taylor story the commentators brought up, somewhat, in the beginning of the game. To give a sketchy paraphrase, they said that a Miami fan pulled up beside Jason Taylor (cars) after the Houston loss and said that the Dolphins and Jason Taylor were horrible etc and Jason Taylor was going to follow him and retort, but had to get somewhere. You'd think that it wasn't a Miami fan, but then again, after reading some embarrassing posts here, I wouldn't doubt it.

Sometimes I wonder if in sports one can't utilize the phrase ignorance is bliss. Maybe being a homer, to an extent, isn't that bad. Why put one's self through so much stress about pining over each and every bad point and try to discuss it in detail, when usually that just leads to more stress? Is someone from a NFL team's office going to go over various message boards to see if they can find the magic secrets on how they can win? I understand this is a MESSAGE board, and I honestly don't mean any ill will to fellow family here, but it's one thing to openly discuss different things that should be fixed, but it's another thing to revell and focus on the bad side of things. It's football, let's just enjoy it, it's a win, let's really enjoy it. Please forgive my rant, but it kind of sucks when people can really take the fun out of football.

Yeah, why would you criticize one (if not) our best player on D. .

Stupid. . .

It's just stupid. Maybe they figured it would motivate him, who knows though.

Back
Top Bottom