Who was that reporter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was that reporter?

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the name of the reporter who asked Huizenga if Marino was a figurehead, thus sending Old Wayne into his fit? I'm dying to know who it was.
Thanks

Dude, you are really late to the party.........read the whole "Did Armando Lie?" thread....it'll get you caught up.

Yes, it's headed for Flipper's Finest as soon as it cools off. :)

Originally posted by Muck
i think all reporers run out of questions and come up with some of the most stupid ones!:rolleyes:

When that happens we shall resume normal operations with DolfanMike now known as "King of all sh*t stirrers". :lol:

What a firestorm for AJ's little creation!

DolfanMike :allhail:

Thanks. I haven't been on here in a little while. Life gets in the way, sometimes.(though it shouldn't- there should always be time for football!)

Originally posted by ZOD

When that happens we shall resume normal operations with DolfanMike now known as "King of all sh*t stirrers". :lol:

What a firestorm for AJ's little creation!

DolfanMike :allhail:

ROFL

It's absolutely amazing. That thread is not even two days old yet, and it has been viewed almost 5,600 times. :eek: :eek:

By comparison, that's about 1,500 more than the "Muck's really a Dolphins player" and "I'm on Strike" threads only got combined (one day each). :rofl:

I got it. Maybe it was because Ethan freaking Skolnick replied to the thread. :smackhead

Big ups to EJS for posting. We appreciate it.

I got it. Maybe it was because Ethan freaking Skolnick replied to the thread. :smackhead

Big ups to EJS for posting. We appreciate it.

Yeah, too bad he suffers the same problem Armando suffers from...he can't get his facts straight.

He should have called Cole before he jumped to the defense of the indefensible.

It's absolutely amazing. That thread is not even two days old yet, and it has been viewed almost 5,600 times. :eek: :eek:

By comparison, that's about 1,500 more than the "Muck's really a Dolphins player" and "I'm on Strike" threads only got combined (one day each). :rofl:
yeah, but the thong of the week has more and still going!;)

Back
Top Bottom