Who were the people?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who were the people??

MarinePhinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who were the people calling me crazy when I said the Jets would beat the Pats? When I said that the Ravens are better than the Pats and that they would lose to the Jets I got a lot of flak.

As I've said before, the Jets will win a lot of games this season. Their defense will make sure of that. Also, when they play a suspect defense, like that of the Patriots, they will be able to score because of that running game.

However, Sanchez really is a horrible QB and when he faces a solid "D", he will always look horrible.

Well the Fins D has looked pretty good so far, so I guess we'll see if Sanchez can attack a strong defense this week. I'm sure Henne will throw for 300+ and 5 or 6 TD's.

Well the Fins D has looked pretty good so far, so I guess we'll see if Sanchez can attack a strong defense this week. I'm sure Henne will throw for 300+ and 5 or 6 TD's.

I think next week's game will be a lot like the Ravens-Jets game last week. Low scoring and whomever wins the T/O battle wins the game. I think the Dolphins will put much more pressure on Sanchez than the Pats did.

I'm sure Sanchez will have a killer day against our "D" after all that poise he showed against the Ravens.

I think next week's game will be a lot like the Ravens-Jets game last week. Low scoring and whomever wins the T/O battle wins the game. I think the Dolphins will put much more pressure on Sanchez than the Pats did.

I'm sure Sanchez will have a killer day against our "D" after all that poise he showed against the Ravens.

That's probably a pretty good guess for how the game will play out. For some reason Jets vs. Fins seems to play out differently than most expect though. I won't be shocked if it's a shootout either.

I thought the Ravens game showed a fundamental problem with the Jets' offensive philosophy - I hope that problem has been corrected.

That's probably a pretty good guess for how the game will play out. For some reason Jets vs. Fins seems to play out differently than most expect though. I won't be shocked if it's a shootout either.

I thought the Ravens game showed a fundamental problem with the Jets' offensive philosophy - I hope that problem has been corrected.

So true. The game will probably be 38-35..lol.

I don't think the Jets offensive philosphy has a problem, I just think the Ravens "D" gives all offenses a problem.

Anyhow, I think it will be a tough game and add on to it the fact that it's a Sunday night, Nationally televised game! Get ready for some fireworks.

Here's to hoping that the Dolphins can make it 3-0. :)

Back
Top Bottom