Who will be at the JETS GAME? / Dolphins Jets Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be at the JETS GAME? / Dolphins Jets Tickets

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
Who will be at the JETS GAME???

Any FinHeaveners gonna be at the Jets game?

I'm curious about who's going to be there. And if anybody knows right where they'll be pregame, let me know, -- I'd love to stop by and say HI! :)

I went the last few years but am not going this year because my connection didn't come through for me this year and the ticket prices on eBay are ridiculous. :(

I will be attending the game!!!
very siked about it too! Fellow fin fans....Do ya think I could get out of the stadium alive if I wear #34?!?!?!

Originally posted by Cover23
very siked about it too! Fellow fin fans....Do ya think I could get out of the stadium alive if I wear #34?!?!?!

I sure would like to know the answer to this question since I do planning on going next year to see the Fins at the Meadows.

????

I'm going to the game. Don't know yet where I'll be seated, don't pick up my tickets till tomorrow. But I usually go in the stadium as soon as the gates open and go to the bottom level and take pictures when there warming up. It would be nice to meet some real Dolphin fans from this board. I hope the Dolphins win I don't think they won there for 5 years.

You will be fine, I have worn a Fins jersey everytime I have been to a Jets/Fins game up here and had no problems at all. The Jets fans like to talk ****, but they don't get violent from what I have experienced.

The worst thing that could happen is you could get pegged with some food. Usually this doesn't happen and if it does they get booted out of the stadium pretty quickly.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

You will be fine, I have worn a Fins jersey everytime I have been to a Jets/Fins game up here and had no problems at all. The Jets fans like to talk ****, but they don't get violent from what I have experienced.

Try going there when you're a rocker and have long hair like I do. They get a little more violent. I used to go every year but I won't this year.

I have no problem with talking **** about the two teams, but when you call me a "long haired ***got" and tell my wife that she should f**k a "real man" (i.e - a Jets' fan), then you're going a bit too far.

I will, however, be at the Phins/Giants game. Maybe since there is no rivalry the fans will have a little more class.

If you come and be an ***, you might experience some trouble. If you come watch the game, cheer when you do well, and don't talk ****, then you'll be fine.

ill be there in all my dolphins gear, i go every year to the game, the jet fans wont do anything to you in your jersey, but ive never been there for a dolphins win so maybe things will be different this time, id rather get a win and get hit with beer and food than sit through another loss

Originally posted by Pagan

Try going there when you're a rocker and have long hair like I do. They get a little more violent. I used to go every year but I won't this year.

I have no problem with talking **** about the two teams, but when you call me a "long haired ***got" and tell my wife that she should f**k a "real man" (i.e - a Jets' fan), then you're going a bit too far.

I will, however, be at the Phins/Giants game. Maybe since there is no rivalry the fans will have a little more class.

I'm 6'2, pretty skinny and my hair is kind of long (except I checked your profile and mine doesn't compare to yours), but no one said **** to me. Obviously, the people are different in every section, but the Jets fans have been alright where I have sat when I went.

Dolphins Jets Tickets

I find out tomorrow if I am going to the game on Sunday. Nothing short of being at a Dolphins super bowl victory would be as sweet as seeing Miami win in the medowlands for the first time since '97. Anyone else going to the game? It would be cool to meet a fellow finheaven member if I go. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Last year a section full of Jets fans watched my brother and me (self-apparent Dolphins fans) shuffle back and forth and from vacant seat to vacant seat down near the field at the 50 yard line in the most crass fashion imaginable... and they were kind enough to just laugh at us and tolerate the questionable behavior.

We lost... and as we were walking out thru the concourse the Jets fans were chanting J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS... and in the moment of relative quiet that followed that chant... I would BELLOW "JETS SUCK!"

No one bothered me beyond mumbles and murmurs of protest. Being 6'2" 220 may have its advantages at times.:)

Bottom line: The Jets fans were 100% cool in and outside the stadium, and where there were disturbances, it sure had the look of people having some trouble handling their beer. Just isolated situations.

DaJesus, buddy! I'll be there, although I don't even know my seat numbers cuz I'm picking them up thru a contact up there. Let me know if you catch any spec on where people will be and when, and I'll make a point of popping over to say hi before the game.

PM me your seat locations and I'll do the same if i can get them in advance. I'll try to slip over and see you at some point during the game if that can work out.:)

Back
Top Bottom