Who will be attending TC to report!? / Camp Dolphins 2003 Rules | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be attending TC to report!? / Camp Dolphins 2003 Rules

HugeFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Who will be attending TC to report!?

hey guys I was just wondering who will be attending training camp to report us all the news!! Thanks!!

GO FINS!! :D

Lots of us. Me for one. Can't wait!! Three more days!!

Originally posted by Muck
Lots of us. Me for one. Can't wait!! Three more days!!

Maybe you should go get in line now. :jumper:

I'm going. What are you going to be wearing Muck so I know who you are ;)

I am so jealous....

:tantrum: :tantrum:

If I live in Fla... I would be season ticket holder and would go to any and all events...

dang.. I want to throw a tantrum :tantrum: :tantrum:

Please post what you see for us too far away fans. :pray:

I'll be home in Jan 2006 to watch for myself. :D

Keeep us posted.

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. That's all I can do. I will report anything I do see though.

I will possibly be there next Wed, and/or thurs. Will definitely post a report if I do go.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to film some video like last time. That would be great!!

Does it cost anything or is anything involved in going to TC? I've never been but the more you guys talk about it the more intriguing it gets. .

Seeing as I have no job at the moment I may have to go ;\.

The practice is free admission and I will be going to Sat. morning's practice. I'll be wearing my new Jr. Seau jersey. Yup, Yup.

I'm going....

Any of the Tampa area fans planning on going send me a message and maybe we can all make the trip together.

I'm open for whatever days, i simply need to watch some dolphins football before i snap.

Let me know, peace

Back
Top Bottom