Who will be attending TC to report!? / Camp Dolphins 2003 Rules | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be attending TC to report!? / Camp Dolphins 2003 Rules

Well I can't go this friday...it turns out I've got a 6:45 dinner shift that nobody will pick up for me because it sucks ballz wont make any money.

Its possible that I could give away my Saturday night shift and head down for two-a-days on saturday, long as I get back up here that night.

Otherwise I was thinkin of highlighting Monday, since I have the day off but the problem is for some reason that day first practice is at 9am and second practice is actually at like 7pm for some reason man...I wouldn't get back to Tampa til like, 1 or 2 am

No video is allowed. The let you take still cameras, but no video equipment. I know for fact, local news stations will have some clips of practice highlights. They do every year. How would you like a scout of another team filming our practices. Not too cool.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Well I can't go this friday...it turns out I've got a 6:45 dinner shift that nobody will pick up for me because it sucks ballz wont make any money.

Its possible that I could give away my Saturday night shift and head down for two-a-days on saturday, long as I get back up here that night.

Otherwise I was thinkin of highlighting Monday, since I have the day off but the problem is for some reason that day first practice is at 9am and second practice is actually at like 7pm for some reason man...I wouldn't get back to Tampa til like, 1 or 2 am

It's too bad about the night practices, because they are the best ones usually. The crowd is huge, and the temperatures are down!

And the players seem to get into it more.

Back
Top Bottom