Who will be on the Horse-trailer Monday night? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be on the Horse-trailer Monday night?

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

Teal actually

There won't be any Jaguars playing, just Dolphins and Eagles. :tongue:

I was the last person I noticed to make this mistake, so it is now my duty to inform you that the Dolphins wear aqua, coral (which is apparently an orange color -- I just call it orange), white, and navy blue (the shadow color on the numbers). If this is wrong, accept my apology -- I'm just quoting what I remember from the person who corrected me. :D

Originally posted by Emskirch
McNabb.... a picture of him on a cart being taken off the field..l

Hey Mr. Limbaugh,

Glad to see you out of the rehab center. Don't you think now that D-McNabb has gone on a tear you could leave him alone?

Let's not be ingorant like Pats fans.

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Hey Mr. Limbaugh,

Glad to see you out of the rehab center. Don't you think now that D-McNabb has gone on a tear you could leave him alone?

Let's not be ingorant like Pats fans.

Maybe it has something to do with his schedule.... and I must say, he is overrated.....

Originally posted by Emskirch

Maybe it has something to do with his schedule.... and I must say, he is overrated.....

Give the guy a break...he just got out of rehab and has to fill 15 hours of radio show a week.

Oh, you meant McNabb? That's a laugher. Look at his record as a starter, including what he has done in the playoffs. Look at the game he played with a broken leg. If he is overrated, it is only because QBs tend to be overrated in general. If you say McNabb is overrated, so is Marino and everybody else who played the position...

Staff Warning: This is the public portion of the warning to the parties involved. The petty fighting/bickering/potshots stop here. The other 2,700+ members have better things to read. If we see anymore of it, the parties involved will be taking a nice winter vacation. Grow up or get out.

Now carry on.......

I expect a big game from either Ricky or a defensive star(Zach, JT, Surtain, Madison, etc.)

This game is starting to really excite me! I haven't given up on this season yet.

Originally posted by Muck
Staff Warning: This is the public portion of the warning to the parties involved. The petty fighting/bickering/potshots stop here. The other 2,700+ members have better things to read. If we see anymore of it, the parties involved will be taking a nice winter vacation. Grow up or get out.

Now carry on.......

Ok, seriously, what did I miss? Don't tell me there's a law against talking about a drug addict radio host? Unless I missed something, I don't see what exactly is worth of a suspension....can someone fill me in, please?

Originally posted by Jimmy James
If you say McNabb is overrated, so is Marino and everybody else who played the position...

Great comment... but comparing a career of Marino or Elway (I know you didn't) or Montana (You didn't), when one holds records for what they did at thier position or took thier teams to superbowls and proved throughout thier career that they are great then and only then are they great. Not McNabb, not now...McNabb in no way can hold a candle to the three above.

Oh, I can agree with that. McNabb has a long way to play before he's going to the Hall of Fame. I don't think anybody feels differently about that. I'd certainly love to see him in aqua and orange next season, though.

That's my seat of the pants evaluation system. :)

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Ok, seriously, what did I miss? Don't tell me there's a law against talking about a drug addict radio host? Unless I missed something, I don't see what exactly is worth of a suspension....can someone fill me in, please?

Best as I can tell, I'm not in trouble and neither are the others who talked about Rush/McNabb. I think Muck was referring to some unexpected nastyness among a couple of other guys. He got rid of all of it, though.

Back
Top Bottom