Who will be our future Free saftey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be our future Free saftey?

fellows

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do we have in mind ? we need speed. Brock is 32 and sometimes get brunt and we might cut him to save money.

Well, if we cut him, I fully expect us to try and retain Freeman. I think it has been said elsewhere that that is his more natural position of the two safety spots. However, I don't expect Marion to be gone until after this next season.

Originally posted by fellows
who do we have in mind ? we need speed. Brock is 32 and sometimes get brunt and we might cut him to save money.

Dunno, but it will be marion this year. He is not huge $$ and had several picks last year. Bell maybe but a pick in this draft (reid from NC) may not be a bad idea.

I like Will Allen out of OSU in the 3rd round. He's about 6'2/195 and he's tough, athletic, and most importantly.. he's great in coverage.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I like Will Allen out of OSU in the 3rd round. He's about 6'2/195 and he's tough, athletic, and most importantly.. he's great in coverage.

Living in Big Ten country, I've seen plenty of him. That would be a great pick-up.

I like Sean Jones too.6'2" 210 lbs fast and is very good against the run too.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Going to Det at 7 overall. No chance.
With the fifth pick in the 2004 NFL draft (from Washington), the Dolphins select Sean Taylor, Safety, University of Miami.

We can dream cant we??

Back
Top Bottom