Who will be the goat tomorrow ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the goat tomorrow ?

The DOLPHIN fans MUST be loud and rowdy like me!! We have to make that stadium rock!!! Trust me, I'll lose my voice today!! The Phins must get the crowd into it by making big plays!! Plaster GARBAGE GRBAC!! And run over the MURDERER!! AND NO FEIDLER TURNOVERS!!! Our receivers have to hold onto the ball after the catch!!! NO TURNOVERS!!!!!! GO PHINS!!!!

The goat will be Ray Lewis.

He'll get flagged for unnecessary roughness on Jay, and replays will show that he wasn't the one who committed the infraction, but he'll get blamed anyway.:D

Chris Chambers' emergence has shielded james mcknight(he doesn't even deserve his name to be capitalized) from the fact that he has been a bust as a FA pick-up. Thanks for nothing, james.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Chris Chambers' emergence has shielded james mcknight(he doesn't even deserve his name to be capitalized) from the fact that he has been a bust as a FA pick-up. Thanks for nothing, james.
you mean a JJ-like bust :evil:

Yep we were pretty good or fair as you say...you guys were far from it :lol:

when you disect this season,

the dolphins were an above average team and as of 2000 they had a .634 winning percentage. the bills weren't even over .500.so when you start pointing at the finsfans being the goat, believe me, i have won more money than i have lost on the fins! the biggest being the bet i had of them finishing 17-0 in 72. the bills haven't even won 17 in a 16 game season and 2 or 3 playoff games!:D

Back
Top Bottom