Who will be tonite's Horsetrailer Player of the Game?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be tonite's Horsetrailer Player of the Game??

OMG........we better pray they never see that in the smack forum....:lol:

I think Madden just goes to the bathroom during the game and eat a couple dozen doughnuts and comes back and he has to pick the player of the game. "Ummmmmmm... Errrrr.... A.Green and OUTSTANDING game. How many yards did he have, agian?"
"John, he had 32 yards a 4 fumbles!"

Just to be all sportsman-like and stuff....

I'm hoping Taylor puts Favre out of the game through sheer intimidation. Bret gets really, really scared and runs into his (plush) locker room, cowering behind a laundry bin and refusing to come out.

That better?

;););)

I don't know.....that could cause massive emotional scarring.
I'm hoping Taylor puts Favre out of the game through sheer intimidation. Bret gets really, really scared and runs into his (plush) locker room, cowering behind a laundry bin and refusing to come out.

Re: Re: Who will be tonite's Horsetrailer Player of the Game??

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
nice call, i have randy on my fantasey team and 2 TD's outa get me a win...not that a phins win isnt more important

For my Fantasy team to win I need the following stats

Williams: 180yds, 3TD's
A. Green: 180yds, 2TD's
McMichael: 80 Yds, 1TD

or those guys to combine for that same total number of yards and TD's... *sigh* I'm screwed. :goof:

I need something big out of Williams, Chambers, or McMichael in order for me to win in FF tonite..

Back
Top Bottom