Who will blow out Miami in the playoffs this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will blow out Miami in the playoffs this year

Who will turn the Fins into tuna in this years playoffs

• Oakland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • New England

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • New York

• Seattle

• Total voters
Wow, smack talking, crack smoking, sister marrying Bills fans on OUR boards...fun stuff.

Here let me switch to my Bills talk.

U guyses teem suuks. What kind of colers is aqua and oarange anyways...

oh damn it, I capitalized the beginning of the sentences, and spelled to many words right.

See your snowed in arses this weekend...prepare for a 3-13 season ladies.

The only way a bills fan will be cheering is if they ran outside in their front yards in 7 ft of snow with no shirt on..painted in Bills color like a typical freak..and yelled out loud "Go Bills..WOOOHOOO" I can just picture that..funny as hell :lol: but yet it makes be shiver in disgust :p

The only way a bills fan will be cheering is if they ran outside in their front yards in 7 ft of snow with no shirt on..painted in Bills color like a typical freak..and yelled out loud "Go Bills..WOOOHOOO" I can just picture that..funny as hell but yet it makes be shiver in disgust

:lol: They cheer when they lose, they can't tell the difference between winning and losing.

I'll try and send you a shovel tomorrow via UPS Next Day Air :lol: :lol:

Man that must be alot of dandruff falling down if they don't have snow :lol: :lol:

i'm talkin about........

all the bull**** they're laying down. they know their team is history and all they can do is drag somebody else down with them!:D

Originally posted by Flyin11
Man that must be alot of dandruff falling down if they don't have snow :lol: :lol:

That isn't dandruff or snow. :lol: It must be cocaine because they are all delusional. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by miadphan13

That isn't dandruff or snow. :lol: It must be cocaine becaue they are all delusional. :rolleyes:
Actually I think it's the salt from all those tears from having such a great year. Not!:lol:

barffalo.............

sure hasn't had to be worried who was gonna blow them out of the playoffs for a few years now!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like that image of the Bills fan in the 7 feet of snow. The funniest part of it is that I can see it happening. Well... I guess the Bills have at least one thing to cheer about...

No, actually they don't.....

GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom