who will have the biggest impact fa or rookie. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who will have the biggest impact fa or rookie.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
whats up dolfans just writing to see who everyone thinks will have the biggest impact this year fa or rookie.of course i think it will be r.brown or it could be kevin carter this guy has a motor that never stops he will be a huge addition to the new defensive scheme.

I would think that ronnie brown would have the biggest impact as a rookie...for a fa im gonna say david boston because he has his head on straight and hopefully he can stay healthy...

dominizzo said:
id like that but thas called dremas , Dude wat did pantera's Darell Dimebag die of?

A crazy man jumped on stage and shot him in the head several times. He also killed four others

He was crazy. Something about him thinking it was Dimes fault for Pantera breaking up. They say he was scitzophrenic; not that it matters now, I am glad that cop put a bullet through the back of his skull.

Sorry for getting off topic

for the money, we better hope ronnie has the biggest impact

43 is the #1 reason in cases like this. from what i read the guy said that the band stole his lyrics but he was an obsessed fan so he probably wrote something and he found connections in his head. just guessing.

PassRush said:
He was crazy. Something about him thinking it was Dimes fault for Pantera breaking up. They say he was scitzophrenic; not that it matters now, I am glad that cop put a bullet through the back of his skull.

Sorry for getting off topic

poor dimebag wat a way to die RIP. Im shocked to hear that i think vinnie paul should write a song for his bro in loving memory of him, thnx dude for the info

ricky williams said:
43 is the #1 reason in cases like this. from what i read the guy said that the band stole his lyrics but he was an obsessed fan so he probably wrote something and he found connections in his head. just guessing.

wow but why kill an innocent man

Back
Top Bottom