Who will leave as FA....!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will leave as FA....!!

mikefan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just wondering who we might lose on Defense this year as a FA and do we have anything in house to step in? David Rivers as a young QB to groom he kind of reminds me of Dan when he was at Pitt!!

First of all his name is not Dave. Second he is nothing like Dan in his release, mechanics, arm, or anything else for that matter. He does not have a cannon as some of you on this board have said, actually he has a very questionable arm and his mechanics and release are akward, and I mean akward.

Hey Jai a$$ Are you old enough to remember Dan at Pitt doesn't sound it! And they are alot more alike then you know! Who in the he!!is Dave? Watch him in the pocket and him arm is darn good! If we were able to pick him up in the draft we would be very lucky!!

First of all Jai a$$?....

I am 25. I have been watching football since I was just about 4. So yes I do remember him at Pitt. Second of all I have watched him in the pocket he is a leader. He does not have a very good arm at all. Very lucky? He is rated somewhere around the 10th QB right now, it would be very easy to get him. His name is not Dave!!! His mechanics are release are ridiculous, to change that would take a while.

You want a good prospect for us? Look the Arizona St. QB (Junior, might go because his team sucks) Andrew Walter. He has a Drew Bledsoe arm, great mechanics, shoulders the load of his team, and can move around a bit too. He is just a bit raw. He needs two years on the bench and he would be our franchise QB.

I have seen Andrew Walter and he does look good, but i lke what RIVERS brings to the table. I find it hard to believe that he's the 10th QB. Sorry about the jai A$$!

I'm happy now!! Well I hope I'll be happy at 4:30pm sunday!! Big day for RW (shocker 150yds)!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
I'm happy now!! Well I hope I'll be happy at 4:30pm sunday!! Big day for RW (shocker 150yds)!!
sure wish they'd put a mic on ray lewis again, he cracked me up sunday night!

I know he's gonna enjoy this one! I just hope not to much! He's AWESOME!!! I meant Phillip Rivers jai! I know you new who i was talking about!!Dolfano6 how did you become a dolphins fan out in Cal!! I live in NC, but I'm from upstate NY home of the Buffalo chips!!

Hey mikefan22 I watched today's game and I liked the way he played too, but the funny thing is I liked him a lot way before this season. I watched him early this season and his arm was weak and mechanics strange and all that I have said, but something is different. Well if it is this Phillip Rivers you want Mike then I am all for him, but something is sure as hell not the same about him.

I agree this year when i first saw him play this year he didn't look right either, but as the year has gone on he's alot like last year which i liked. One thing is for sure good WR's can make a QB look really good and he has some good ones! I will say this that we need to get a young QB to groom and Walter or Rivers would be nice!!!

Yes they would. Rivers is experienced as hell. We need him to keep his release higher and put his foot into his throws more and we will be fine. By the way those two changes always help QBs throw better. If he does these things then really he does remind me of Dan. By the way he can move a little bit and avoids the rush but is not a scrambler, just like Dan. He is one big mofo.

I'd love to have him in Miami. At 6-5 236, he has the size you love. It's contributes to that imposing presence in the pocket and allows him to see over the line and down the field.

Rivers looked great tonight. 28/38, 422 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs. And there were SEVERAL dropped passes. He also added 11 carries for 27 yds and 1 TD.

Originally posted by mikefan22
I know he's gonna enjoy this one! I just hope not to much! He's AWESOME!!! I meant Phillip Rivers jai! I know you new who i was talking about!!Dolfano6 how did you become a dolphins fan out in Cal!! I live in NC, but I'm from upstate NY home of the Buffalo chips!!
i became a dolfan in 1965, when the franchise was awarded to danny thomas and joe robbie. i hated all california teams and the fins had a fresh start. now i don't think you could keep me from following em!. saw em in superbowl 17, 4 times in san diego, phoenix twice and flew to miami twice. I LOVE EM!;)

Just about my whole family except (ME and Markfan44) are Bills fans I've a fin fan for about 34 years. My first game I watched was 72 superbowl! and i kinda got hooked! I've never got to see them in Miami, but I've been to philly, atlanta and carolina! that's not alot for 34years,but thank goodness for TV and now Sunday ticket!AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom