Who will leave as FA....!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will leave as FA....!!

Originally posted by Jaj
First of all Jai a$$?....

I am 25. I have been watching football since I was just about 4. So yes I do remember him at Pitt. Second of all I have watched him in the pocket he is a leader. He does not have a very good arm at all. Very lucky? He is rated somewhere around the 10th QB right now, it would be very easy to get him. His name is not Dave!!! His mechanics are release are ridiculous, to change that would take a while.

You want a good prospect for us? Look the Arizona St. QB (Junior, might go because his team sucks) Andrew Walter. He has a Drew Bledsoe arm, great mechanics, shoulders the load of his team, and can move around a bit too. He is just a bit raw. He needs two years on the bench and he would be our franchise QB.

You watched Dan at Pitt when you were 4? But just what is it you remember at age 4? Let alone Dan at pitt !!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i became a dolfan in 1965, when the franchise was awarded to danny thomas and joe robbie. i hated all california teams and the fins had a fresh start. now i don't think you could keep me from following em!. saw em in superbowl 17, 4 times in san diego, phoenix twice and flew to miami twice. I LOVE EM!;)

I was originally a Skins fan and just refused to accept the old AFL. You know, they were a panzy bunch that couldn't get drafted by the NFL and so on? But fast fwd 7 years to SB VII, at the time I was out in Indiana and a whole bunch of us got together to watch the game, about 30 in all and i was the ONLY one pulling for the Skins and just kNEW they would just blow miami right out. Needless to say, i was doumbfounded that the only score the Skins could muster up was when Mike bass "picked" Yepremian and took it to the house. i couldn't believe how that Miami team man handles the Skins that day and that's when i gained a huge respect for them that lasts to this day. But back in the early days, it was tough following your guys very close unless yo lived in their town. i'd go to the library and check the out of state papers and such for any info i could find. We might get a little snippet in the Monday paper during the season but that was it. But that is what probably kept me a Fin fan all the years. I still wish the Skins well, of course, EXCEPT when they play us but I never followed them much. Just what's in the local paper is all.
But anyway, sorry to ramble on, just say your story and wanted to share mine! :)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

You watched Dan at Pitt when you were 4? But just what is it you remember at age 4? Let alone Dan at pitt !!! :lol: :lol:

Let me take you back.....

Little Jaj pointing at the TV screen, " foo'ball......gween.....him run.....*whistle*.....oooh....weeee..hehehehe".

I was going to say that I'm 33 and I can't even remember Dan at Pitt...

Then again, I can't remember much of his early years at Miami either.

It seems I discovered Saturday night, a 1982 Chevy Camaro, some drugs, and some alchohol that seriously effected my capacity to "grasp" things on Sunday.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Let me take you back.....

Little Jaj pointing at the TV screen, " foo'ball......gween.....him run.....*whistle*.....oooh....weeee..hehehehe".

LMAO !!! :D :D

Jaj, i hope you know that we're just funnin' with ya !!! ;)

LMAO !!! :D :D

Jaj, i hope you know that we're just funnin' with ya !!! ;)

Yeah, what he said...no offense, Jaj. :D

I was originally a Skins fan and just refused to accept the old AFL. You know, they were a panzy bunch that couldn't get drafted by the NFL and so on? But fast fwd 7 years to SB VII, at the time I was out in Indiana and a whole bunch of us got together to watch the game, about 30 in all and i was the ONLY one pulling for the Skins and just kNEW they would just blow miami right out. Needless to say, i was doumbfounded that the only score the Skins could muster up was when Mike bass "picked" Yepremian and took it to the house. i couldn't believe how that Miami team man handles the Skins that day and that's when i gained a huge respect for them that lasts to this day. But back in the early days, it was tough following your guys very close unless yo lived in their town. i'd go to the library and check the out of state papers and such for any info i could find. We might get a little snippet in the Monday paper during the season but that was it. But that is what probably kept me a Fin fan all the years. I still wish the Skins well, of course, EXCEPT when they play us but I never followed them much. Just what's in the local paper is all.
But anyway, sorry to ramble on, just say your story and wanted to share mine! :)
i think here in california there are a lot of stories like mine, i think there are a lot of fans just because of dan marino too. there are some that are fans because the fins have a better overall record than anybody, but all i know is that the sports bar i go to is packed with aqua and orange, even when they are on tv!:D ;)

Back
Top Bottom