• Chad Greenway

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for the draft. But it seems so far away. It's driving me crazy wondering who Saban is gonna pick.

Well who do you really think Saban will pick? Not who you want but who you think he will pick. I have no idea but I'm thinking OT or DB. But I could be wrong.
No matter who it is I'll be exited about it.

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for the draft. But it seems so far away. It's driving me crazy wondering who Saban is gonna pick.

Well who do you really think Saban will pick? Not who you want but who you think he will pick. I have no idea but I'm thinking OT or DB. But I could be wrong.
No matter who it is I'll be exited about it.
I left a few guys out that I thought most likely won't be there when we pick.

there's a million mock drafts out there. It's pretty safe to assume that there will be some sort of o-lineman available when we pick. Most people are thinking #16 is Michael Huff or Jimmy Williams territory too

At this point is imposible to tell....a lot depends on what we do in free agency and then it depends on who's there....every year someone falls and this year will be no different.....I keep thinking that Ngata will fall and if he's there at 16 Nick could take him depending on who's still on the board.Is hard to wait but is better than when Wanny was here...back then our 1st pick would be in the 3rd round.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

I think Saban will draft LB Thomas Howard it will be hard for him to pass up all that speed. It will be a surprise but in Saban I trust.

I'm thinking McNeil in round 1. It's interesting that we're hearing talk about Alabi at LT, but I think that's mostly a smokescreen.

Only because of the likelihood that he'll be available I say Chad Greenway. Certainly I'd much rather have Huff or Cutler but I don't see them being around at this point.

I originally hoped we could kick back and draft Cutler with our first rounder but it seems obvious now we have to package a trade for him. We really have to bring this kid in. We would finally have a legitimate QB to groom for 2007. If we don't get Cutler I think we have to go the free agent route for our QB. After Cutler there are no pro bowl type QBs. Maybe we wait till the 5th for Gradkowski or Meyer but they're longshots. We'll see if Saban has the gonads to move up in the draft

I dont think i can make a good assment until after hte combine, but i have a feeling it iwll be Greenway.

Back
Top Bottom