Who will score more TD's this season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will score more TD's this season?

Who will score the most TD's this year?

• Ricky Williams

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Travis Minor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Dedric Ward

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by phins054
It doesn't matter if you add Oronde or not...he will not have more than 8. Ricky had better get at least 10...jmo:D

I don't believe Gadsen will do much this year. Read the play by play on their last game on NFL.COM

http://scores.nfl.com/scores/2001/week18/playbyplay/NFL_20020113_BAL@MIA.htm

Fiedler is looking for Ward more and it seemed that game Ward came up with only half the throws Fiedler threw at him 5 receptions 55 yards. Gadsen must have been hurt 1 reception 9 yards. Most striking is the success of Baltimore runs at right tackle which I believe would be Jermaine Hailey.

I think the opposing DBs will score the most tds after they run back interceptions that Jay the gimpy arm QB throws.

You wanna bet Iron Man?

Jay Fiedler TDs vs INTs for TDs?

5000 dollar bet.

If you can't afford that, I can lower it.

I really wanted to pick Ward, but RW almost had more TD's than Ward had rec. last season.

Opposing DBs will win the tds competition in a landslide unless Jay starts making smarter decisions with the ball.

I say RW. But then again you don't have an OL.

Therefore , I say Chambers. Then again you don't have a QB.

I say your D. Yeah, D . Final answer.:D

I think Jay will have 25 tds passing, 4 rushing

Ricky will have 14 tds rushing 4 receiving

Chambers will have 10 Td receptions

Gadsden will have 5 td receptions

The other 6 receiving tds go to the TEs/McKnight/Konrad

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dolfan984
I think Jay will have 25 tds passing, 4 rushing

Ricky will have 14 tds rushing 4 receiving

Chambers will have 10 Td receptions

Gadsden will have 5 td receptions

The other 6 tds go to the TEs/McKnight/Konrad

You should rephrase that to "I hope" instead of I think. MArshall Faulk had only 12 last year. You'll be lucky if RW will finish out the year w/o injuries.

ummmm

Originally posted by justafan
I say RW. But then again you don't have an OL.

Therefore , I say Chambers. Then again you don't have a QB.

I say your D. Yeah, D . Final answer.:D

and your OL is stellar? true your QB ONCE was better tan Jay... but he'll be on his back most of the season....

People in glass houses....

I wasn't talking about the bills, was I? Your biggest aquisition this year was Turner. Your QB is just as questionable as ours.

People who live in glass houses should move to a new home. Who the hell would want to buy a glass house anyways? :confused:

noo... but...

Originally posted by justafan
I wasn't talking about the bills, was I? Your biggest aquisition this year was Turner. Your QB is just as questionable as ours.

People who live in glass houses should move to a new home. Who the hell would want to buy a glass house anyways? :confused:

You were saying that the Dolphins didn't have an OL... I merely pointed out that it's better than your...
AND...
Our biggest aquisitionS were Turner, and Williams... remember you do need a running back in the NFL (oh sorry, that's right you guys have Henry ... snicker snicker)

AND
The expression goes...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...
If you can't grasp why I used that ... let me know and I'll explain it to you so you can grasp the concept...

oh wharf, I know how the saying goes. I was trying to interject some humor in there. You just didn't get it. That's alright.

Speaking about glass, Ricky Williams is just as fragile as Rob Johnson. You laugh at Henry and yet that rookie had more games played and more yards than RW.

Sure you guys got Turner but I don't think Fiedler is smart enough to do anything w/ Turners system. He was confued w/ the last few years' O. He'll be even more confused w/ a new one.

justafan, Ricky Williams went last season without missing a game, and this is a runningback playing 8+ games on turf. The first 2 seasons can most probably be linked to him being used to playing on grass in college, and adjusting to the NFL. I'm confident Ricky will play all 16+ games the olphins play this season.

Back
Top Bottom