Who Will Slide the Most/Rise the Most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Slide the Most/Rise the Most?

playmaker1 said:
how is kellan clemons rising? He didnt even finish out his senior year, and he couldn't even officially win the starting job his other years. The guy is going no where

in my books he is rising and could even win the starting job.......wow i dont even know what to say......wow........wow........where did u get that..........wow

Iv watched him try to play many times, and watch him get pulled plenty of times due to lack of being a real QB

playmaker1 said:
yeah, i heard he might go in the mid to late first

I think the Jets are one team that is targeting him hoping that he falls out of the 1st round.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
What player, projected to go high in the first round, will slide the most? I believe it will be Jimmy Williams. He is a great talent, but I keep hearing other things like he may be hard to coach etc. I have a feeling he slips to the bottom half of the first round maybe past 20.

As far as who will be picked much sooner than expected, I think it will be Omar Jacobs. Right now, projections have him going 3rd or 4th. I really think he ends up going in the second.

i dont think Jimmy would slide by us

Back
Top Bottom