• Oronde Gadsden

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • JR Tolver

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just curious to know who everyone thinks will be our 5th wide out?
Baker, Newsom, or Jackson.......well, who knows what is going on with OG? Maybe if he signs with the Jets, Sammy will give him a welcome back to Miami?
Tired of the Griese (Agent) hold out already!
Go Dolphins!

I think Baker has a really good shot. A couple of pre-seasons ago he was doing extremely well both receiving and returning punts. Then he got hurt in pre-season on a punt return and Bye BYe season.

Plus, he's from Auburn Univ, so I'm kind of partial.

Yes, I forgot about Tolver...
I also am aware the 5th WR on a team doesn't start. lol
Just wanting to know who may be awarded the spot!

Who are the 1st 4..

CC, Mcknight, Thompson, ?

I'd say Baker if he's not the 4th

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Who are the 1st 4..

CC, Mcknight, Thompson, ?

I'd say Baker if he's not the 4th

Tolver..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Tolver..

Tolver being the 4th WR is pure speculation. Training camp will decide the 4th WR, I wouldn't say it belongs to Tolver.

if rogers is indeed listed as RB we have 2 spots for 4 guys :
tolver , newson, baker , jackson

There are more than 4 competing. There is also Newson, Sam Simmons and a couple of others.
Although you are probably right in that those 4 will probably be the ones battling it out.

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that Tolver will make this team which leaves Baker and Jackson as the front runners for the final spot IMO. Between those two I think it's really a toss up as to who's better in camp.

There's also a possibility that a surprise move could be made and that move would be the outright release of McKnight. While I really like McKnight, I see his positiion as being somewhat precarious with the team if the other receivers on the roster can show some solid talent. McKnight makes a good deal of money and may be expendable depending upon performance.

McKnight from penciled in starter to being cut would be a Major surprise. With Baker and Newson getting all this experience in Europe the WR competition should be red hot this year. And we still have two months til training camp???

BTW Charlie Rogers is listed as a KR with # 32 a back's number.

Chambers: lock to make team
Thompson: see Chambers
McKnight: major surprise if he isn't at worst the #3 WR
Tolver: decent chance to make team as #4 or #5 WR
Baker: see Tolver
Newson, Jackson, & Simmons: long shot for any of them to overtake Baker or Tolver
Fryzel & Bellamy: really long odds to make team

If Gadsden is signed, he'll be at worst the #4 WR, leaving all the rest to compete for the #5 WR spot, with Tolver and Baker the favorites.

I honestly dont think Gadsden is going to sign anymore.. or the dolphins wont let him. Which is sad because i like OG. But hey you have to lie in the bed you make. (i said that wrong but oh well). I really think that Jackson has a REALLY good chance of making this team. Call it a feeling... but thats what i think.

1. Chambers
2. Thompson
3. McKnight/Jackson (if they were to let go a Mcknight which is probably not going to happen)
4. Jackson/Tolver
5. Tolver/Jackson/Baker

I think Jackson could be anywhere from 3-5 but my guess.. 4 and Tolver be 5.. cause they will most likely keep McKnight and Jackson would be 4. The ONLY reason TOlver will be 5th is because he is a rookie. But i guess no one knows till the season begins. :dunno:

:missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom