Who will start at the 5th WR position? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will start at the 5th WR position?

Who will start as a 5th WR

• Robert Baker

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Kendall Newson

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Chris Jackson

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Oronde Gadsden

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • JR Tolver

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Tolver, because I believe OG will come back.

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Who will start as a 5th WR?

I dont know, but I definatley dont like the options. Not your options, but these options...

Dolphins | Battle at WR - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 04:47:35 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Sun-Sentinel reports newly signed WR Chris Jackson will battle with WRs Robert Baker and Kendall Newson for the No. 5 WR spot on the Miami Dolphins roster.

I want OG to sign.

First guy, stop thinking that Rodgers will be a running back cos he won't be. If he makes the team it will be as the return man and 5th WR. That means there's 4 other spots. CC,Thompson,Mcknight are the top 3 and I think Tolver will be the 4th. Sorry about Baker guys but I don't think he'll mka ei9t unless he beats Rodgers as the retun man.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Danny
First guy, stop thinking that Rodgers will be a running back cos he won't be. If he makes the team it will be as the return man and 5th WR. That means there's 4 other spots. CC,Thompson,Mcknight are the top 3 and I think Tolver will be the 4th. Sorry about Baker guys but I don't think he'll mka ei9t unless he beats Rodgers as the retun man.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!

So, Danny, you have some inside information that contradicts all that we're hearing from the mini-camps and other reports? Seems the CS has been playing Rogers at RB, moving him around a lot as a 3rd-down back...even giving him a RBs number. That's how it stands now...plus, he is working as the primary PR and competing with Travis Minor for the KR duties. This is according to reports from inside the organization as well as reports from the mini-camps. Why do you know he will be a WR?

Back
Top Bottom