Who will start? Griese or Fiedler? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will start? Griese or Fiedler?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we sign Griese, which looks almost 100 percent that we are, who do you think will get the starting job? People have said Griese is overrated, but we all know he has put up pro bowl numbers in the past. What does everyone think? Who would you rather have start?

I think I will. I have a pretty strong arm. Can throw a beautiful duck 20 yards down the field, at least 5 yards away from the target.

Why don't we just merge this along with the other 150 Griese vs. Fiedler posts? :confused:

Unfortunately Griese will have to learn the system that Fiedler already knows. Also Fiedler & Wanny are butt buddies. Fiedler will be the starter until he gets hurt or becomes ineffective.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Unfortunately Griese will have to learn the system that Fiedler already knows. Also Fiedler & Wanny are butt buddies. Fiedler will be the starter until he gets hurt or becomes ineffective.

Thats what I was thinking. Wanny kisses Fiedlers ears, so I doubt Griese can do anything about starting. But you never know. Afterall, Wanny's job is on the line....

Originally posted by WharfRat
I'd rather know more about the blonde in your sig :drool:

I knew someone would ask about her... well. .... isnt she so hot?

If a tree falls in the forest and noone hears it......

Fiedler will start and rightly so. Either way if the starter gets hurt regardless of who it is we shouldn't fall apart at the seams like last season. That's the most important thing IMHO not who starts. If it wasn't for Lucas Miami would have at least went 11-5 or 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom