Who will start? Griese or Fiedler? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will start? Griese or Fiedler?

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Yeah she is, but who is she ?

Heather Mitts. She played soccer at UF, and plays professional soccer now and models.

Fiedler will probably get the start at first, but what if he struggles a little bit?

Lets just hope his moron of an agent grows up and they get the deal done!
Afterwards may the best, smartest QB start!
I like them both.
Go Dolphins!

Damn, isn't this like the 13th time this same thread has been posted. Every time we bury this subject someone just has to go and dig it up. It's like night of the living dead. It just won't die and Griese isn't even here yet!

HMM... GEE I DON'T KNOW... Lets see...
The Fins OC has said Fiedler is, and should be the Starter...
The Fins Head Coach says Fiedler is, and absolutely should be the Starter...
The Fins LOCKER ROOM says Jay is, and should be the Starter...

The only people who say Jay Shouldn't be the Starter are anti-Fiedler Fans and Drew Rosehaus...

Look, if Greise and Jay both go into training camp healthy, then the one who Performs the best SHOULD be the starter... Its not rocket science....

I feel like this thread was started under the guise of wanting to know peoples opinions, when in reality it was only started to espouse anti-Fiedler sentiment...

Come on already.. This is not rocket science.
Fiedler 28-13
Griese 27-24

This is a tough one. I pick Fiedler

Your feelings are noted and...... you may be right;)

However, if that was the case, I would just like to point out what a miserable failure it was.:D
I feel like this thread was started under the guise of wanting to know peoples opinions, when in reality it was only started to espouse anti-Fiedler sentiment...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Damn, isn't this like the 13th time this same thread has been posted. Every time we bury this subject someone just has to go and dig it up. It's like night of the living dead. It just won't die and Griese isn't even here yet!

c'mon guys, we're just re-wording the thread title and fighting the same battle. griese is coming in as a backup... if all goes well, fiedler will tear it up, we'll win games, and thats how it will go. if not, griese comes in. griese has the stats, fiedler produces the wins.

Fiedler does get hurt like every season, so we can probably be assured Griese will see some PT this season.

Back
Top Bottom