Who will step it up on Defense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will step it up on Defense?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From all that I read, and I like his attitude I hope that Roth brings the fire, and the added passion to this defense, and this kid just kicks butt! Just turn him loose Nick, along with JT, and we could be looking at a re-fired up defense. This is taking in consideration that we get some good quality DT's in here as well.

I like Seau and Tebucky to have a good year. I think if this is JR's last year he'll go out strong + I think this defense could be a lot more tailor-made for him.

Jones I think is a very underrated player as a cover guy and as an intimidating factor in the middle of the field

I see four big playmakers on D.

1. Tebucky
2. J. Taylor (at SAM and DPR)
3. K. Carter
4. Crowder

040507_saban_hmed5pss_h-1.jpg

Id definitely look for Roth and Crowder to have some good production. After that, JT and Zach and JR but I really dont know how else. Hopefully Howard or whoever wins the starting spot opposite Sam will step up.

My 2 Cents:

My guess is that Tebucky will be on the bench by the halfway point of the season. I just dont think he has the insticts or hands to be a serviceable safety. Conversely, I think one of Bell, Bua or Tillman will really step up as a playmaker in the secondary.

Surferosa said:
My 2 Cents:

My guess is that Tebucky will be on the bench by the halfway point of the season. I just dont think he has the insticts or hands to be a serviceable safety. Conversely, I think one of Bell, Bua or Tillman will really step up as a playmaker in the secondary.

tebucky was out of position last year at fs - i see big things with him for us at ss -

tebucky seau thomas roth and taylor will all have a great year i just got a good feelin.

Back
Top Bottom