Who will the Bills draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will the Bills draft?

They have to go front 7. Especially with Stroud getting released, that's another hole up front. Fitzpatrick was pretty good this season and is still young. His emergence makes QB more of a luxury than a need I think. They absolutely need a pass-rusher. If they go anything but front 7, I'll have to question what's going on up there...

My best guess is the Bills are taking a quarterback. Gailey has come out and said both Gabbert and Newton are not average, above average, but outstanding and will play in the NFL a long time. He basically said both are franchise qb's without using the phrase. So we will take a QB at 3 unless Denver does something strange and abandons Tebow. If 2 qb's are gone the pick would be Dareus or Von Miller.

They have to go front 7. Especially with Stroud getting released, that's another hole up front. Fitzpatrick was pretty good this season and is still young. His emergence makes QB more of a luxury than a need I think. They absolutely need a pass-rusher. If they go anything but front 7, I'll have to question what's going on up there...

The Bills need more of a run stopper than anything else, but yes pass-rusher is desperately needed. I'm thinking front 7 for the first three picks, unless some bargain falls in their lap. Everyone says Von Miller @ #3. He could be the next Derrick Thomas, or the next Aaron Maybin.

The Bills need more of a run stopper than anything else, but yes pass-rusher is desperately needed. I'm thinking front 7 for the first three picks, unless some bargain falls in their lap. Everyone says Von Miller @ #3. He could be the next Derrick Thomas, or the next Aaron Maybin.

I think a solid run stopper could be found at the top of round 2. All the elite pass rusher will be taken by then though. Von Miller and someone to pair with Kyle Williams will make a huge difference on that defense. You guys are much closer than some other Fin Fans would like to admit. Fix that front 7, add some OTs, and you guys will be in the mix of things for sure. The East has the potential to be the most competitive division in the AFC...

Back
Top Bottom