Votes: 55 50.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Basic poll, trying to see how Finheaven is feeling on game day. I'm not feeling great today with the new of Mostert and Waddle.

Last edited:
Whatever happens we have to address the conditioning and injuries next season. Part of that means pulling guys during garbage time imo. The blue tent has become our locker room. We will be starting next year without our 2 top DEs already starting in hole. Not a ton of confidence going in to tonight.

I don't care what anybody says about 'all teams are banged up in Jan' because that is nonsense.

I am still keeping the faith. Anything can happen in divisional games, remember the days when we were dreadful but we always seemed to beat the Pats in the midst of the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen?

Any given Sunday!

Pay close attention to the Jacksonville/Tennessee game that's about to start, because if Jacksonville wins that game Buffalo will have to win tonight to even make the playoffs at all, whereas the Dolphins have already clinched a spot as we know. That would create a tremendous disparity between the two teams in terms of the drive to win involved.

Pay close attention to the Jacksonville/Tennessee game that's about to start, because if Jacksonville wins that game Buffalo will have to win tonight to even make the playoffs at all, whereas the Dolphins have already clinched a spot as we know. That would create a tremendous disparity between the two teams in terms of the drive to win involved.
Indeed, but the extra pressure on the Bills could add some nerves to their game.

Don’t kid yourself, our season is on the line tonight. There’s no chance we’re going on the road to KC, Baltimore, and Buffalo and sweeping all three games.

Don’t kid yourself, our season is on the line tonight. There’s no chance we’re going on the road to KC, Baltimore, and Buffalo and sweeping all three games.
Although I agree with that, I don't think that generates a stronger motive to win than does missing the playoffs completely, which will happen for Buffalo if they lose and Jacksonville wins.

I don't know how anyone can shadow that Bills bubble & call themselves a Phins fan.

I don't like our chances tonight along with the lot of you but it would take a fortune of a ransom to get me to click on Bills. F@ck that.

We put 70 on Denver, considered they were a crap football team & now they are 8-8 & still in the hunt. The NFL is crazy. Anything is possible.

To straight up cancel us tonight, a team with our talent; is reckless, irresponsible, even outrageous.

Yes- Allen owns us. Yes- we're hurt. What of it? Someone above posted "On any given Sunday..." That's Goddamn right.

The injuries are definitely not making it easier.....but we have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom