who would be willing to trade up for Amari Cooper to pair with Landry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would be willing to trade up for Amari Cooper to pair with Landry

I could also see the Fins looking for a 3 down MLB sometime in the first two rounds. That way you could move Misi back to OLB and sit him on obvious passing downs. I definitely agree that BPA of WR, CB, RB and MLB would be the way the fins draft in the first 2 rounds. Then as you say they could look for zone blocking scheme guards in round 3 and 4 and draft based purely on upside in rounds 5 through 7.
Problem is MLB in this draft class looks...meh. I like Denzel Perryman...when he hits you, you stay hit lol...not many missed tackles in his career at the U but he's also short and would be a liability in coverage. He'd be fine in zone coverage but in man-to-man matched up with some of the bigger TEs in this league its a huge mismatch. Eric Kendricks is another guy I like but he's also on the short side (6'0"). The other problem with short MLB is that they have short arms making it difficult for them to disengage from blockers and make tackles. I'm gonna get a look at Benardrick McKinney who's 6'4" but from what I've seen so far he struggles in coverage...tremendous athlete but looks like a 2-down linebacker right now. We need a 3-down linebacker.

im a big fan of White and the kid from Louisville, but Im coming around to Cooper, he reminds me a little of Beckham in that he plays big.

Back
Top Bottom