Who would move ahead of us if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would move ahead of us if....

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
For the draft gurus out there:

Assuming that Cleveland passes on Quinn and he looks to fall towards us, who would want Washington's #6 pick if we choose not to jump up there ?? Wash won't want him, but desperately wants to get more picks so they likely would try to trade out...

Is there anyone we should be concerned with that would take Quinn that might jump up there if we don't ?? I don't see Minny wanting to move up or Hotlanta either. That could leave Quinn to us.

Is there anyone from below us that might want to jump up there for Quinn ??

I can't see us passing on him if he's there at #9, but somehow I also don't see us jumping up for him, even to Washingtons pick. Besides that, there are other teams that might be able to give more day one picks than us.

For the draft gurus out there:

Assuming that Cleveland passes on Quinn and he looks to fall towards us, who would want Washington's #6 pick if we choose not to jump up there ?? Wash won't want him, but desperately wants to get more picks so they likely would try to trade out...

Is there anyone we should be concerned with that would take Quinn that might jump up there if we don't ?? I don't see Minny wanting to move up or Hotlanta either. That could leave Quinn to us.

Is there anyone from below us that might want to jump up there for Quinn ??

I can't see us passing on him if he's there at #9, but somehow I also don't see us jumping up for him, even to Washingtons pick. Besides that, there are other teams that might be able to give more day one picks than us.
I'm no guru, but this is my thought. Although some other teams may be able to offer more picks to the Redskins, if Washington trades first round picks with us they will be able to most likely get our #60 (and possibly a 7th) without having to drop out of the top 10. They could get at least an extra 2nd rounder and still pick up a top 10 player in the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom