Who would replace M. Shula? (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would replace M. Shula? (merged)

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
if shula leaves for alabama, who ia going to coach the QB´s ?

i heard that turner did both when he was oc in san diego is that a possibility for us as well ?

Who would replace M. Shula?

If he leaves for Alabama?

I hope they bring in an ex-NFL QB for the job, someone who had extensive playing time as one. Fiedler could use someone older, experienced in all facets of the game, to give him pointers here and there. Most teams have older vets on the roster who are able to do that for the new starter at QB, Fiedler never had one though. He's been learning on his own, because those around him had as little experience, or less, than he.

Wouldn't it be great if Dan Marino became the next QB coach? He'd never do it, but he would be just what Fiedler and the Dolphins need. I think he would make a good QB coach. I remember how well Huard performed in his stead, I think alot had to do with Dan coaching him on the sidelines. Think maybe Marino could teach Fiedler, Rosenfels, and possibly Griese something about the game? Think Wannstedt would gain back some fan support with Dan on the coaching staff?

Anyways, back to reality. Anyone have any thoughts on who the next QB coach might be?

I heard it this morning, Norv will take over QB coaching duties.

but that means he will not be able to see from the field because he is always calling the plays from the box upstairs right ? can that be a distraction for fiedler ? i mean they make photos but is that enough ?

I consider losing Shula an offensive upgrade.

Norv will be the QB coach during practice, in games Norv will still be upstairs, and if the QB needs some personal attention during the game, it is a short phone call away.

Back
Top Bottom