Who would u want???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would u want????

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im just putting this out there, I don't know if we will, should, could, or would..........but if Ogun does get traded.....who do u guys want that might be available(realistically)......draft picks......straight up for another player...........combo. of both????

realistically and at this point, I would expect no more than replacing the #2 we gave up for AJ F. Hopefully this is all BS from OGun's agent

Since the draft is over, I would want ALL of the following three:

1. 2005 1st round pick
2. 2005 5th round pick
3. 2006 1st round pick

Dallas's first round pick in 2005, via Buffalo.

Buffalo is gonna suck, and I want there pick.

Stamos said:
Dallas's first round pick in 2005, via Buffalo.

Buffalo is gonna suck, and I want there pick.

What about Dallas 2nd rd(do they have one?) + larry allen(to old?)

A 2005 1st round pick, 2005 3rd round pick, and a young pass rusher in return. No less.

The FO already missed its window of opportunity to trade Ogunleye for picks in what was a very deep draft. I don't think we could've gotten more than, say, a #2 and a #4 for him, but in this draft that would have been worth it (in my opinion). I think we all knew where Wale was heading before the draft with his demands and that he wasn't going to simply cave. I really don't think he will, and I don't think we can afford him and Chambers. That is why we should've traded him away for players who could suit up this year.

Ogun to Cleveland for a 3rd round pick, Tim Couch and Dennis Northcut. I know people are saying no way, and people are saying, Wanny is friends with Butch Davis, so he has the inside on the Browns players. I think we rework Tim Couch's contract, incentive laden, I feel he is worth giving a shot, come on, he is young, he has an arm, and can move a little. Dennis Northcut is a great reciever, once again, give him a 5 mill signing bonus, and an incentive laden contract, he gets his money upfront, and we get to keep his salary cap a little lower. And we get a pick, and we still save a lot of cap room, rather then signing Ogun. Just my opinion. I don't like our QB squad, I do like Feely, but come on, Tim Couch beats out Jay and Sage. We have so many weapons at every offensive position on this team, a QB with a little talent, can be amazing on this team.

I would take that trade in a heartbeat. Maybe try and get a second instead of a third. I like Northcutt as a #3 WR. Does/Can he return punts and/or kickoffs?

Im ok with fiedler being the back up........just as long as feeley never gets injured!!

Seriously though...... I think northcutt and a 2nd pick sounds better to me.........or northcutt and someother player, im not to familiar with the browns roster.

im almost positive ncutt does return.........i think he took one all the way last year in fact.........hmmmmmmm im liking it more and more.

Im ok with fiedler being the back up........just as long as feeley never gets injured!!
Yeah but if Feeley does get hurt we back to where we were last year.......with that gimp as a our starter. That's why I like this trade sooo much

Back
Top Bottom