Who would u want???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would u want????

i agree with finsdude tim couch even if it's just for him and a 4th next year i would be happy!!!!!

What about Dennis Northcut, we are forgetting. I can't see us getting a #1 at all. GM's know the Dolphins are desperate to get rid of him if we can't/don't resign him. The players mentioned are players on their way out. But all good players. I have seen Couch throw some pretty nice balls to his recievers, without ever having a great running game, or a great offensive line. I think incentive contract, ala Boston would be a great thing for him.

I think that everything's gonna get worked out in the end and he'll stay with us.

Ozzy rules!!

Ogunleye to Washington for Chris Samuels and a 3rd rder? Move him to RT, move Carey inside, and forget about Mcintosh(with no loss)...

I don't know if you guys were aware of this but their Franchise safety Darius has been on the trading block because they don't want to pay him. Now I know he would cost money, but we are in need of a big time safety, my opinion, i don't feel good with our starters, besides knight. Now, If we give them Freeman as well, we could get a few picks, and save money, Freeman signed a contract that could get him over 2 million a year in incentives, he could have a bigger cap charge then backups edwards and wooden. Also, we should have jumped on Gerrard last year when he was offered to us in a trade. I like him as a QB. There are players out there we can get.

I think Darius lacks the range in our scheme, leaving us with 2 subpar speed guys manning centerfield for us.... not good... i see troy brown flashbacks~

Back
Top Bottom