Who would you bring in if anybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you bring in if anybody?

mikefan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you were Rick or Dave who would you bring in to help at QB until BG gets back? I myself don't really see how anyone would be able to pick up the system fast enough to help and by then BG should be back!! Just a thought!

Assuming BG WILL be back within 3-4 weeks, I'd just hold what I've got for the reason you mention - no one could come in and pick up on the system in that short amount of time.

Clint Stoernor (Dunno how to spell last name. Started a game for the Cowboys last season, lost. Not a terrible #3 guy I guess. Noone great though.)

Gus is backing up Daunte Culpepper.

Akili Smith has a nice arm and is available....why not give him a shot?

Or why not sign Dare I Say...>Ray Lucas :evil:

I don't think they should worry about it at all. Jay can play and if he goes down then Sage can play. If Jay goes down then they can hunt someone up but I think Sage would do just fine and besides, Brian will only be out maybe five weeks at the very most. They are saying three to four.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Clint Stoernor (Dunno how to spell last name. Started a game for the Cowboys last season, lost. Not a terrible #3 guy I guess. Noone great though.)

I have seen him play last year. For a young guy on a sorry A#$ tram, he did alright. Did the Cowboys release him? I think he is better than Carter and Hutchinson.

Tolver is really making it happen after the catch with his feet. He's impressing me with the YAC.

Back
Top Bottom