Votes: 3 3.6%
  • K. Warner

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Stick with AJ Feely

Votes: 49 58.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.5%

• Total voters
Bledsoe, McPherson, Holcomb were not really available to us. (McPherson taken before the 5th round would not have been a value move, plus by that time in the draft, you are looking for depth, not starters.) I wouldn't give 2 cents for Garcia, Warner, or Johnson...putting it simply, they are washed up. Rodgers would not have been a value pick at #2 and was gone before our next pick (even our original 2nd round pick), so he was not available either.

We have no choice this year but to see how AJ does with an OL and RB, new offensive scheme, etc...

Doktor Ivel said:
half those guys on the list have been signed by someone

You didnt read it carfully did you? He said which one would you choose that was free for us to sign before that got signed.

PhinDude88 said:
He was a FA before that.

No he wasn't he was tagged before FA'cy started...that's how you stop someone from becoming a FA....

With the 26th pick in the first round the phins select Drew Brees QB from Purdue...wait correction JAMAR FLETCHER CB from Wisconsin.

Reporter: Wanny, what was your thought process?

Wanny: We needed a good nickel back that could potentially be a starter in the future!

Reporter: Are you looking to make a change a CB?

Wanny: No, we have the best cornerback tandem in the league.

Reporter: AHHH! OK!

I wouldn't take any of the above. We did right with Gus because it gives AJ a shot, gives us a safety net, and lets us be a player next year for Patrick Ramsey (if he gets released due to cap problems), Drew Brees, or Philip Rivers.

Strock! I say stick with Feely, and give him better coaching, and better players around him. We gave a 2nd rounder up for him, and this is the year to find out if it will work or not. Got to give him a fair shot!

I would have liked to see A smith come to the Dolphins, but having said that I am quite happy giving A j a chance this year--That is just this year--we will see

Back
Top Bottom