Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Klye Turley

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
With the $4 million dollars spent as a signing bonus to Jr Seau during the offseason... and considering the bidding got too expensive for the services of Kyle Turley..

In hind sight... if you had the chance to do it all again.. who would you spend the $$$ on and why??

Last edited by a moderator:
Turley has never been shown to be any more than a mdiocre LT. I'd much rather we pursued a better rookie, or even a medium priced journeyman. Also, I don't think we could have afforded Kyle's salary.

Jr Seau - we need character on this team and a LT; not a character who is a RT and less picks in 2004

Not Turley, we needed a good left tackle.

I would rather have Wayne Gandy but that would have taken more than just not getting JR.

Seau is a great addition to this team.

Guys we're far from over right now and I agree that we need help on the oline, but we'll see over the entire season what Seau,Knight,Zgonina bring to this team.

We lost to the Pats and Colts, two teams that have a combined record of 14-3. We should have won both.

ya...i've heard this before...we should have one both...no excuses...we did not!!! the Colts played better then we did for most of the game...i don't know how you say we should have one both. yes, i agree that we should have beaten the Pats...the Pats IMO are the luckiest freakin team in the NFL and the best coached team for sure.

the pats game is the one that hurt the most.

its the same ol dolphins. i'm a big fan and i'll support them to the end but it does not look good at all. the o-line just flat out sucks and i don't think the fins have the answers or the solution.

GO FINS!!!

Even with the problems our O-line is having, I'd still take Seau. He brings an attitude this team was sorely lacking.

Originally posted by Jeep
With the $4 million dollars spent as a signing bonus to Jr Seau during the offseason... and considering the bidding got too expensive for the services of Kyle Turley..

In hind sight... if you had the chance to do it all again.. who would you spend the $$$ on and why??

Kind of a moot point, eh?
Biz must be slow down at the store!! ;) :lol: :goof:

Re: Re: Who would you much rather have??

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Kind of a moot point, eh?
Biz must be slow down at the store!! ;) :lol: :goof:

Yeah it is a moot point... but what the heck.. its better than bitching... and being negative...

Seau with no question... he brings so much to this D. Our d is #1 in the rush area, and Jr causes so much havoc and some much knowledge.

anyone here the things he wasing about LT in the game? he is a total monster.

turley is good, but he wouldn't solve all the problems.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Jr Seau - we need character on this team and a LT; not a character who is a RT and less picks in 2004

Less picks in 2004? The Rams traded a 2nd rounder in 2004. We USED our 2nd rounder in 2004 to pick up an EXTRA 3rd rounder in 2003.

Wouldn't of had less picks.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Less picks in 2004? The Rams traded a 2nd rounder in 2004. We USED our 2nd rounder in 2004 to pick up an EXTRA 3rd rounder in 2003.

Wouldn't of had less picks.

And they gave him a monster contract to boot. No way we could give him a huge contract to play LT. He got that big money to play RT.

So we'd be out a high draft pick and a big contract for an average LT. Can't do that in good conscience.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have made Gandy not Turley. Gandy was the prize lineman in the off season.

Back
Top Bottom