in hind sight.. who would you sign?

• Jr Seau

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Klye Turley

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Turley has never been shown to be any more than a mdiocre LT. I'd much rather we pursued a better rookie, or even a medium priced journeyman. Also, I don't think we could have afforded Kyle's salary.

Bingo!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
You should have made Gandy not Turley. Gandy was the prize lineman in the off season.

Very true. Unfortunetely, we did not get a chance to see Freeney play a complete game against Gandy. Freeney was coming off of a lower leg injury that caused him to miss the previous game against the Jags and he was not able to start against the Saints.

However, Freeney did get enough playing time to scoop up a fumble and score a TD.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
Seau with no question... he brings so much to this D. Our d is #1 in the rush area, and Jr causes so much havoc and some much knowledge.

anyone here the things he wasing about LT in the game? he is a total monster.

turley is good, but he wouldn't solve all the problems.

Actually, we're #2, behind Tenn. not that it's a big difference tho.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Seau is a great addition to this team.

Guys we're far from over right now and I agree that we need help on the oline, but we'll see over the entire season what Seau,Knight,Zgonina bring to this team.

We lost to the Pats and Colts, two teams that have a combined record of 14-3. We should have won both.

And should've won the Houston game too! :pirate:

Originally posted by Rebar71
Even with the problems our O-line is having, I'd still take Seau. He brings an attitude this team was sorely lacking.

What's "this attitude" brung us?? 0-fer @ home and undefeated dogs. so i guess what this means is if we back into the playoffs then we got it made! i could live with that!! :lol: :lol:

"ya...i've heard this before...we should have one both...no excuses...we did not!!! the Colts played better then we did for most of the game...i don't know how you say we should have one both. yes, i agree that we should have beaten the Pats...the Pats IMO are the luckiest freakin team in the NFL and the best coached team for sure.

the pats game is the one that hurt the most.

its the same ol dolphins. i'm a big fan and i'll support them to the end but it does not look good at all. the o-line just flat out sucks and i don't think the fins have the answers or the solution.

GO FINS!!!"

both NE and Indy played well (they are both good teams)... but Miami was in position to score the game winning TD at the end of the Indy game (before the fumble), after playing a pretty dismal game. the NE game ended in overtime, and Miami had not one but two shots to win it on a field goal (in regulation and overtime). it is not excuse making to point that out. i think it is more a case of saying "dont give up at this point," there is alot of football left to play, which it seems you are saying.

i wont say Miami should have won them both, but... they legitimately could have won both games. it is not as though they were blown out in either game. the Pats and Colts are good teams. the games went their way this time (much as the Denver game did for the blessed with luck NE as well).

it is still not panic time. and wont be even if the Fins lose to Tennessee, but it would be a nice tie breaking win should both teams be in the hunt for a wid card. no doubt the O line is playing very badly, and i am not optimistic they will pick it up that much.

i wonder if Norv has many plays from the shotgun, or rollouts to buy more time for Griese (or Fiedler) to get rid of the ball. im betting he does. and wondering why he didnt use those plays against Indy.

Back
Top Bottom