Who would you pick as the best 1-on-1 player in the NBA? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you pick as the best 1-on-1 player in the NBA?

Who would you pick in a 1-on-1 game?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dwayne Wade

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Dirk Nowitski

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Steve Nash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Tracey McGrady

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Paul Pierce

• Other

• Total voters
In an actual game.....AI

But if it was just a one on one battle in a non-game I would take LeBron.

Roman529 said:
In an actual game.....AI

But if it was just a one on one battle in a non-game I would take LeBron.

no one person in this league can guard lebron though....him being 240 lbs is just amazing especially with his quickness with the ball

Buddwalk said:
no one person in this league can guard lebron though....him being 240 lbs is just amazing especially with his quickness with the ball

Thats fine... I think he would probably be #1 too... because of that...

But why dont you think Wade even belongs in the top 5 in 1v1? With his quickness... he can take anyone off the dribble... and pull up if they give him too much space.

i'm a kobe hater but i'd take him 1 on 1 against anybody. i'd take lebron and wade over him on a team though.

Buddwalk said:
Artest has consistantly shut down Lebron, so you cant say noone in the league can guard him. Kobe has done a good job as well.

Buddwalk said:

That why I take him over wade in the other thread. He is something we have never seen before. Like a man playing against boyz.

FinNasty said:
Thats fine... I think he would probably be #1 too... because of that...

But why dont you think Wade even belongs in the top 5 in 1v1? With his quickness... he can take anyone off the dribble... and pull up if they give him too much space.

what wade does is great but his strengths are his team...him being able to cut to the outside while a bigger player like haslem or posey can set a pick and wade can get a wide open shot. Wade one on one vs players that know how to take it right at you would eat him up all day long.

Back
Top Bottom