Who would you pick as the best 1-on-1 player in the NBA? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you pick as the best 1-on-1 player in the NBA?

Who would you pick in a 1-on-1 game?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dwayne Wade

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Dirk Nowitski

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Steve Nash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Tracey McGrady

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Paul Pierce

• Other

• Total voters
dob72 said:
well i'v never seen wade quit on his team

What the hell does that have to do with clutch or 1on1 player. Dont you have better arguement then the same crap.

Amars said:
DAMN. I dont know how anyone can say Wade is more Clutch then Kobe.
(I cant view the vid at work)

But I think the only arguement is the fact that Wade is doing it now, while Kobe did it 3 years ago. But there is no question he is clutch as hell... and up there with Wade.

In terms of the last second shot, I think Kobe has to be #1. But if you are talking about the 4 quarter in general, I might have to lean towards Wade. It is a real tough call...

Amars said:
What the hell does that have to do with clutch or 1on1 player. Dont you have better arguement then the same crap.
i don't think its very "clutch" to score 1 point and shoot three times in second half of a GAME SEVEN i don't know about 1on1 but ur the one who said you don't know how anyone can say wade is more clutch

dob72 said:
i don't think its very "clutch" to score 1 point and shoot three times in second half of a GAME SEVEN i don't know about 1on1 but ur the one who said you don't know how anyone can say wade is more clutch

Obviously you have only have seen NBA basketball only this year with these stupid comments.

I'd take LeBron James and overpower all of you clowns WITH the quickness. :cooldude:

If you wonna step back & play me for the inside, fine, "shoot the J, Charlie Murphy!"

But seriously, this question is tough without knowing who you're going against.

I have yet to see anyone who can stop the answer one on one. I've seen every one of the others stopped.

dob72 said:
the word "kobe" will be synonymous with "quiter" when all is said and done.

Sure if you want to think that.
10109114-1.jpg

clear.gif

champk-1.jpg

Ferretsquig said:
I have yet to see anyone who can stop the answer one on one. I've seen every one of the others stopped.

That is true. His 1st step is quick

Amars said:
Obviously you have only have seen NBA basketball only this year with these stupid comments.
no i've watched how "clutch" kobe is the last 4 years

1. Game 6 of Spurs series. Scores 20 points in a forgettable game and his team gets BLOWN OUT BY THIRTY on their home floor.

2. Next year, the Pistons series. We all know what a debacle that was. with kome trying to win a finals mvp

3. Last year, closes year 2-19, misses playoffs.

4. Blows 3-1 lead, Quits on his team scores 1 point and shoots three times in second half of GAME SEVEN. Team is eliminated.

one on one...wade shouldnt be on this list...team player i'd take wade top 3 easy but not on this list

One on One my top 5 would consist of this

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Tmac
4. Pierce
5. Vince Carter

Thats saying you take another player just guarding them with everyone off the court but those two...one on one.

Amars said:
DAMN. I dont know how anyone can say Wade is more Clutch then Kobe.

no hes not...but hes definitely a clutch player built within a team though...great team player wade is...kobes a single man, that is a team not carries a team.

Kobe! I am not a big supporter of Kobe but he is the best player for a 1 on 1 game!

Buddwalk said:
one on one...wade shouldnt be on this list...team player i'd take wade top 3 easy but not on this list

One on One my top 5 would consist of this

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Tmac
4. Pierce
5. Vince Carter

Thats saying you take another player just guarding them with everyone off the court but those two...one on one.

I think Wade belongs on that list without question. Maybe not #1... but his first step is so quick... he can take anyone off the dribble...

Back
Top Bottom