Who would you rather have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you rather have?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Rookie Penn State WR Bryant Johnson and second year DE Charles Grant both from the Saints or........Ricky Williams?

Those are the two players that the Saints got using the picks we traded them for Ricky.

Charles Grant.....37 tackles 7 sacks and 4 forced fumbles as a rookie.. Looks like he could be a good one!

Johnson 6'2" 214...

Works the middle of the field well, using his size and athleticism to post defenders. Expected to be selected in the first round and could be the fourth receiver taken overall. Became the Nittany Lions' go-to receiver in 2001, catching 51 passes for 866 yards and three touchdowns, including six receptions for 149 yards in a game against Miami. Had 48 receptions for 917 yards and four scores last season and returned 41 punts for 528 yards. His negative is questionable speed and lack of explosiveness.

Who do you like so far?

fins havent had a RB like ricky in for4ever, i like ricky:D

We have little need for a DE. The running game sets up the passing game, so the leading rusher is a more valuable asset than a rookie WR. Ricky any day......

here are numerous reasons why it is a no-brainer for Ricky:
  1. John Avery
  2. JJ Johnson
  3. KA Jabbar
  4. Terry Kirby
  5. Bernie Parmalee
  6. Mark Higgs
  7. Sammie Smith
    [/list=1]

to name a few...:D

and the list goes on.

8. Cecil Collins
9. Woody Bennett
10. Lawrence Phillips
11. Bobby Humphrey
12. Jerris McPhail
13. Irving Spikes
14. Lamar Smith

Re: and the list goes on.

Originally posted by RHoffman
8. Cecil Collins
9. Woody Bennett
10. Lawrence Phillips
11. Bobby Humphrey
12. Jerris McPhail
13. Irving Spikes
14. Lamar Smith
how could I forget Lamar...leave Woody out of it - he was a FB and a rare guy we converted from being a Jet ;)

Ricky of course, but you would have to admit that some of the RB's you listed would have done better with Ricky's O-Line. I noticed you didn't list Lamar. He did pretty well in Seattle. Terry Kirby is still playing ball. If he was that bad he would have been out of the NFL a long time ago.

Ummm ... let me think a bit .... hold on ... don't rush me ... uh ... what was the question?

We would net necessarily take those guys though. Changes the whole draft and 2002 season, so this is ridiculous.

That said Ricky:lol: :lol: :lol:

umm Ralph no that's not it, um Rudy, No. Ummmmmmm!Ummmm!(note the stutter) Ricardo jes He looks marvoulos jes. Ing dun.

This post has to rank up there with "would you prefer to die in bed with twins from exertion, or by being burned to death?" for it's "DUH" quality. Has ANYONE questioned the cost of Ricky after he put up 1800+ yards?

We have enough Dline to compete with the best of them. So we don't even know if Charles Grant would've started here. Now WR Bryant Johnson, we have no clue what he will do, he could very well be a bust in the NFL. EASILY I take Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom