Who would you rather have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you rather have?

To everyone who said, this was a stupid question......No Sh*T!

I started this post to show how we made out like a bandit...use your head!:lol:

Also remember, I did say "so far" so I'll probably ask this stupid question again one day....:tongue:

My theory..

2002 Draft we select Clinton Portis. 2003 Draft we select Kwame Harris, Eric Steinbach, or George Foster. Then we use the second rounder on Boldin, and the thirds on Wade Smith/Eddie Moore or Bradie James.

That wouldn't be too bad..

Let's take it easy on Lamar, he did give us one great season behind an O-line less talented (and healthy) than Ricky had... Sure, he went back to his old form the next season, but we rode him to the playoffs...

WR Bryant Johnson & DE Charles Grant traded to the Saints for RB Ricky Williams and Randy McMicheal.

Now if this trade went down like that the media would laugh at the Saints for doing it. 1st round picks are somewhat overrated. Valuable yes but worth a solidified player who fits a system.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Rookie Penn State WR Bryant Johnson and second year DE Charles Grant both from the Saints or........Ricky Williams?

Those are the two players that the Saints got using the picks we traded them for Ricky.

Charles Grant.....37 tackles 7 sacks and 4 forced fumbles as a rookie.. Looks like he could be a good one!

Johnson 6'2" 214...

Works the middle of the field well, using his size and athleticism to post defenders. Expected to be selected in the first round and could be the fourth receiver taken overall. Became the Nittany Lions' go-to receiver in 2001, catching 51 passes for 866 yards and three touchdowns, including six receptions for 149 yards in a game against Miami. Had 48 receptions for 917 yards and four scores last season and returned 41 punts for 528 yards. His negative is questionable speed and lack of explosiveness.

Who do you like so far?

I don't understand what you're trying to say by this... Miami desperately needed a RB and Ricky Williams is perfect for us.. Saints didn't need Ricky with McCallister there... Miami doesn't need grant, N.O needs Grant... It's different needs man... Besides, Saints got the DT using our pick.. Bryant Johnson not suiting up with Saints next year...
:rolleyes:

HOORAH:drinker:

Back
Top Bottom