Who you got? Jets or Bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who you got? Jets or Bills?

Eesti

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
I think it will be better for us in the long run if the Bills can take this win. I expect the Jets to be a better team while the Bills will struggle this season.

It seems I read the Jets are 0-5 vs Rex Ryan in the last 5 games.

During their overlapping 12 years together in the NFL, Fitzpatrick and Ryan have matched up 11 times. Rarely has No. 14 come out on the winning end of things. In those games, Fitzpatrick has a 2-8 record (we didn't count a third game because Fitzpatrick threw only eight passes), a completion percentage of 47 and has thrown 16 touchdowns to 12 interceptions. His average game? 13 of 28 for 165 yards with 1.45 touchdowns and one pick.

The Bills kept NYJ out of the playoffs last year as we kept NE from getting home field advantage.

I don't know if these struggling Bills can score on the Jets. The Ravens held them to 160 total yards last week. 111 and no TD's for Tyrod Taylor. 11 yards rushing.

I am rooting against the Jets but I think they will win. Either way it's a win-win. I think the Jets defense could shut them out.

Final score Jets 20, Bills 9

jets

boo birds out in buffalo

buffalo takes the cellar in the division this year

Jets are much better then buffalo IMO. Jets should win

I think it will be better for us in the long run if the Bills can take this win. I expect the Jets to be a better team while the Bills will struggle this season.

It seems I read the Jets are 0-5 vs Rex Ryan in the last 5 games.

The Bills kept NYJ out of the playoffs last year as we kept NE from getting home field advantage.

I don't know if these struggling Bills can score on the Jets. The Ravens held them to 160 total yards last week. 111 and no TD's for Tyrod Taylor. 11 yards rushing.

I am rooting against the Jets but I think they will win. Either way it's a win-win. I think the Jets defense could shut them out.

Final score Jets 20, Bills 9

we are 0-5 against the Bills in the last 5 years, rex was their coach for 2 of them. the 2 biggest games we have played but still only 2 of them. Let's hope that streak ends tonight.

From what I heard both teams have a tough schedule immediately following this game. Loser is going to be 0-4 most likely. That means season over. Since neither has an elite QB

From what I heard both teams have a tough schedule immediately following this game. Loser is going to be 0-4 most likely. That means season over. Since neither has an elite QB

there's only a few elite QBs in this league, many things change from week to week. the season isn't over for either at 0-2 just as it won't be for you guys if you lose.

there's only a few elite QBs in this league, many things change from week to week. the season isn't over for either at 0-2 just as it won't be for you guys if you lose.

No I suggested 0-4 would though. I think the Billss have the Cards and the Pats and the Jets have the Chiefs and Steelers.

Jets are a much better football team. For that reason, I am rooting for Buffalo. If the Miami Dolphins somehow pull our heads out of our asses and make a playoff run, Buffalo will not be serious competition, but the Jets will be.

I maintain that Rex Ryan is getting fired in January.

I'm packing a bowl here.

Er, I mean, I'm picking Bowles here.

Jets suck, Bills swallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom