Who you guys rooting for? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who you guys rooting for?

Colts in AFC Eagles or Panthers in the NFC I guess the Panthers but I believe with Eagles offense has a better offense to beat the Colts or Pats. Hopefully the Panthers or Eagles will win it all.

I wanted the colts of Chiefs to win it. I respect the Colts and Chiefs. manning is awesome, and KC is full of likeable players as well. That said from the NFC I can live with GB or Carolina.

I want the Panthers or Eagles to win because I'm from Indy and a lot of Colts fans give me a hard time because I'm a Phins fan and of course I don't want the Patsies to win so it is kind of a lose-lose situation.

I'm rooting for the Eagles (even though now all my giants fan friends hate me) but I can't STAND the Packers.

BUT I think the Colts are going all the way...
Eagles/Colts=Colts win

Nothing againist the eagles, but I have always loved watching Brett play. May the best team win. As for the AFC gooo Colts, kinda nice seeing Manning getting the monkey off his back. He is too good of a QB to have that type of rep.

first of all i cheer for every team that plays philly and the patriots, but overall i will cheer for the colts now, manning is on fire and i don´t know who will stop him from getting his first ring....

Back
Top Bottom