Who's #1 on ESPN?

knight6jb said:
Mandarich went #2.

Oh your just asking for #1 overalls? :o

Hmmm tough to say, I would say Emtman.

Jaj said:
Oh your just asking for #1 overalls? :o

Hmmm tough to say, I would say Emtman.

No, it was the biggest bust of all time..... Mandarich went #2 bust of all time on ESPN, Leaf was their #1 bust.

hahahahahahaha I didn't know Leaf was that big of a loser. Did you see Seau taking him away? :lol:

Question: If Ricky never comes back, would you consider him a bust? Especially condsidering the Amount of draft picks given up for him both by the Saints and Dolphins?

They were just arguing about where ESPN put some players, they said Rashawn Salaam should be higher because he was the orginal Ricky and help Ricky do what he did and wanted to thank him for bringing Marijuana to the NFL!! LOL:roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
Question: If Ricky never comes back, would you consider him a bust? Especially condsidering the Amount of draft picks given up for him both by the Saints and Dolphins?

No just cuz when he did play he tore up the NFL and was probably the second best back in the league. The other RB's on their list just sucked in the NFL or KiJana Carter's case, got injured. Ricky is just Mentally challenage.

Was Akili Smith on that list somewhere?

BocaHighQB said:
Ok... Question, who is THE bust of this draft, yeah there will be more than 1 but the one that will be the biggest? My vote is Matt Jones. Unless of course the 'Phins draft him somewhere along a long line of trade downs.

Difficult to predict. I don't think Jones will be a bust. He's just a good football player. I do think he will be drafted above his value.

Right now, my thinking is that the bust of this draft will be Aaron Rodgers. I think Smith has a much bigger upside and how often do two QB's who are closely rated BOTH turn out to perform well? Not often. Like the Manning / Leaf scenario or the Bledsoe / Meyer deal.

I'm just really bummed out about the whole Alex Smith deal. It seems that as the Dolphins opened the door to their interest in Smith (without showing the same interest in Rodgers) and as the media started talking up the Dolphins interest, they really started to hype Smith as the better QB. Then, all of a sudden, San Fran is saying the same thing. Perhaps it was concurrent. But, I think we showed our hand a bit early.

Even if we didn't take Smith it would be b/c we traded the pick for multiple choices - which would be fine as well.

How many times has our luck gone the wrong way in the last several years? This franchise has been snake bit many times over.

I'm crossing my fingers that Smith will be too tough to sign and that SF will 'settle' for Rodgers. This would be best for the Dolphins, imo.

If you guys notice, there were a bunch of QB's in this show, and now more than ever, I don't want a QB with the #2 pick..because I don't think these 2 hyped guys are any better than Ryan Leaf, actually Leaf had a better arm.

knight6jb said:
They were just arguing about where ESPN put some players, they said Rashawn Salaam should be higher because he was the orginal Ricky and help Ricky do what he did and wanted to thank him for bringing Marijuana to the NFL!! LOL:roflmao:

And what's the common thread there? Wasn't Wanny Salaam's coach? Wanny the Weed Dealer? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom