• Yes

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Tommatt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, now, I wamted nother pick at this position. I wanted us to trade down, but yet I'm happy with browm/

So whos buying his jersey..l.......?

ME! :)

not spending any money on another jersey until the guy starts to produce.....then I will add it to my collection

jbond said:
not spending any money on another jersey until the guy starts to produce.....then I will add it to my collection

As soon as the replithentic is available it's mine :D

I've only bought 1 players jersey, ever. Marinos', and I don't plan on buying another one.

ohall said:
I've only bought 1 players jersey, ever. Marinos', and I don't plan on buying another one.

I wore my marino during the draft today...only other one I have is Ricky...I think I'm about due for another one...I was hoping it'd be Marion Barber III, but I think Brown will be a superstar for us (Ihope so anyway)

Maybe later in the season, but my next jersey is going to be a Welker one. :)

I'll wait a bit, but I'll be getting one. Nice to have another offensive player worthy of a jersey.

I wanted a McMichael, or Taylor, but their future is not as clear as it once was with the Fins, so Brown might be my next Jersey.

I would like a brown jersey but he said that he wants to keep the #1 on his jersey, not his traditional 23. Not a big fan of the #1 Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom