Who's first? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's first?

New England on Monday Night

I want to play New England on a monday night in New England.

Because I would be sitting in the stands I haven't missed a game in New England for the past 8 years.

I would love to watch Miami destroy the Patriots in thier first game in the new stadium and be able to walk out of there with my Dolphins jersey and look at all the distraught Patriot fans.

Last years defeat was tough to take and knocked us out of a first round bye. I caught alot of heat walking out of that stadium.

:monkey: PATRIOTS

Originally posted by Hellion

I have alot of friends that love the Pack, and a nephew that is a huge Fin fan and lives among the cheese breaths so he'll get me some tickets. I'll be their with my Thomas jersey and dolphin leather ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that one's going to happen since it's a Monday night game and tickets will be extremely scarce. It's also too close to my wedding date. Oh well, I'm still going to try to make it to one game somewhere. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Expo88

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that one's going to happen since it's a Monday night game and tickets will be extremely scarce. It's also too close to my wedding date. Oh well, I'm still going to try to make it to one game somewhere. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that Expo, ( the game not the wedding):lol:
I got a few connections that I'll try but it will be difficult.

It's only a 5 hour drive for me so if I can't get tickets it won't be from a lack of trying.

For me it's a flight half way across the country. Oh well, maybe in four years when they play again. :lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
In this new format, you play your own division twice, a division in your conference, and a division out of conference. There are 6 divisional games and then 4 in each of the two other divisions we play (afc west and nfc north this year). Since that is only 14 games, we play 2 other teams (both are AFC for us each year). This year, those teams are the Colts and Texans.

Actually we play the colts and Baltimore

Back
Top Bottom