Who's for making Pro Player more like Raymond James Stadium? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's for making Pro Player more like Raymond James Stadium?

how about a HUGE aquarium that circles the field level of the stadium with a pair of dolphins swimming in it and everytime the Fins score a TD they are trained to jump through a hoop...hehehehehehe.

Man, if they had one of those in Foxboro, the intoxicated fans would jump in and swim with the fishes.

ohall said:
We have TWO, and one was perfection. We need nothing they have.

Oliver...

I realize that we do have that over them, but you wouldn’t want to add one……say, in this century???

I wasn’t born the last time the Dolphin’s won a title…..and I was only 7 the last time they were in even in a SB. What were you? 3-4 years old when they last won one?? You wouldn’t like to see a SB victory that you would actually be old enough to remember?? :rolleyes:

So, like I said…….more than anything else that they have…..I’d like a RECENT “World Champions” banner!!!!

catapano said:
i agree also pro player is lame hate to say it but its true.

The only thing lame about it, is the sideline seats are too far from the field. Other than that there is not one bad view in the whole place.

By far one of the best venues in the NFL.

ohall said:
Ah in short no. I like how Miami is a conservative orginization. That is one of the reasons why I love the Dolphins.

I don't think we should follow anything the Bucs do, they have nothing we want or need.

Oliver...

Respectable organization yes, but never conservative!

Until the ultra conservative Dave Wrongstedt came along...... :cry:

Ozzy said:
The only thing lame about it, is the sideline seats are too far from the field. Other than that there is not one bad view in the whole place.

By far one of the best venues in the NFL.
Im not fortunate enough to go to alot of Dolphin games becuz im a kid in Tampa wit Buc fans for parents. the only time i get to go is when my godfather scores me some tickets. So im wondering, wut makes the venues so good?(BTW luckily ill b at a game this year, not sure which one tho.)

ne suggestions wut the best game will b this year(at home other then NE)

The citizens of Tampa are footing the bill for that stadium. And they were highly pissed about it until they won a championship.

I dig our FREE stadium. And Wayne is always spending money to improve it.

sbh1602 said:
I think the Shula years were pretty conservative... 20+ seasons with the same coach...

How is it conservative to keep the best coach in the NFL? One who's team was the only undefeated team in History.

They need to add a tank with a dolphin, named Snowflake, who can kick field goals during halftime.

Sirspud said:
They need to add a tank with a dolphin, named Snowflake, who can kick field goals during halftime.
:clap: Yes yes yes.

Muck said:
The citizens of Tampa are footing the bill for that stadium. And they were highly pissed about it until they won a championship.

I dig our FREE stadium. And Wayne is always spending money to improve it.

Actually he looked into bringing the seats closer but declined, saying it was too costly. Thats the one time I wish he had said yes....

Back
Top Bottom