Who's going to the SB if the Phins are playing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to the SB if the Phins are playing?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok guys now its time for the absolute dream question. Just like every other dolfan I dream every day of watching them go to the superbowl. I turn 29 on Thursday and have never seen the Dolphins win a superbowl in my life. I see it in my minds eye...Im sitting there watching my 36' sony XBR Hidef in blaring 5 channel surround as the Phins win the Afc Championship game against the Jags 84-3 (I'm still not over our loss to them years ago in the playoffs also know as when the sprinklers came on) so now I know that they are playing in the Super Bowl in Houston. I then immediately jump on travelocity.com and book my plain and call a hotel to get a room. Who else will drop everything they are doing to get there. I don't care if my girlfriend leaves me and I get fired from the job I worked so hard to get...I will be there no matter what I will spend that whole week in Houston or New Orleans or Nome Alaska whenever they are there I'll be there.. Who else will be there and what hardships would you endure to see the Phins in the SuperBowl.
:banana:

Possibly an NFC team? :D

Lots of people are saying the Eagles, but I kind of like what the Rams have done this offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tampa Bay would be nice.

Beating the defending champions AND another Florida team would be nice. Watching Sapp go down with a serious injury TWENTY YARDS away from the play would be a bonus. Don't get me wrong - I normally frown on wishing injuries on players. But this SOB has it coming for what he did last year. Frankly, I don't see him making it to the end of the season - too many teams already have it out for him. He'll get his.

Anyway, Tampa's defense, their division being relatively weak (IMO), and the Gruden factor... that's my guess.

Otherwise, I'll go with Rams IF Warner starts playing like he used to again.

I like the rams or eagles, the bucs are coming apart at the seams right now. 3 players arrested, Pittman is most likely gone. The fact they won a sb without a 1000 yard rusher is an exception to the rule.
I had club seats for the Jax playoff game, row L 45 yard line. I was on the phins side. I walked down to the rail behind the team and let them have it at the top of my lungs. Westhoff and a couple other players turned around and looked at me while I was yelling at them. The Jax fans were shocked at my outburst to say the least. I left in the 3rd quarter. I don't remember what I said but it was so bad that no one said anything to me afterward. I guess I was rubbing salt in a wound that deserved it at the time.
We'll see where we are in Dec, no reason to get the hopes up till we get some decisive wins then.
Go phins!:pirate: :pirate:

I'm going to make a surprise pick and say the Seahawks. If Matt Hasselbeck plays like he did at the end of last season, that offense will be great. All Ray Rhodes has to do is put a competent defense on the field for that team to be a contendor........

No doubt it will be the Bucs...they have not lost much and gained a good OLB.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I'm going to make a surprise pick and say the Seahawks. If Matt Hasselbeck plays like he did at the end of last season, that offense will be great.

I as well think that Hasselbeck was on fire at the end of last season. But that might be the problem, he's going to be throwing darts but what about the team around him?

Two Florida teams battle it out.

I wouldn't mind seeing us kick the **** out of Tampa.

I hate Tampa.
I like the City, hate the team (and their fans).

It might be San Fransisco(please be) or maybe the Rams. I have a feeling it is not going to be the Eagles or any top 2 favorite pick.

I was actually talking to my mom about possibly getting SB tickets and going down to the Super Bowl this year. It would be my dream to see a Super Bowl live, it would be 1 million times better if the FINS were playing in it.

watch out for the jags to be a suprise this year. i think it will be either the jags or vikings.

Originally posted by Flipper34
watch out for the jags to be a suprise this year. i think it will be either the jags or vikings.

:confused: Dude the Jags are an AFC team not an NFC team. Miami couldn't possibily play Jax in the SB.

Back
Top Bottom