Votes: 1 4.8%
  • NFC- Green Bay Packers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • NFC - St. Louis Rams

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • NFC - Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
i really can't say the ravens....................

my peewee team from pop warner could have beat the fins today! couldn't catch their ass with either hand!:fire:

If I had to pick a team to root for in the playoffs (Its hard considering that both my wife's team and my team are now effectively off to the golf links), Id go with the St Louis Rams. Its hard for us anyhow, to root against Kurt Warner. He is one of the true good guys in the NFL. Plus having a lot of Marino in him doesn't hurt.

Anyhow Go Phins!

even though..............

i'm an afc fan, i think the rams just might take it all! they have been there more recently and have more experience in the playoffs!:D

Rams will win it all, probably ag. the Steelers, but Ravens have a chance if Grbac can play as well as he did ag. us the rest of the way: a chance to lose to the Rams that is. :D

Grbac wasn't all that great...he only had 133 yds passing :p Fiedler had 122......Grbac will need MORE than 133 against the Steelers ;)

Flyin11...........

Originally posted by Flyin11
Grbac wasn't all that great...he only had 133 yds passing :p Fiedler had 122......Grbac will need MORE than 133 against the Steelers ;)

Elvis is definitely going to have to pass for more yards than he did against us to even have a chance to win the game against the steelers. I personally hope the steelers kick the ravens into next year!

the black chickens weren't.............

that great on both sides of the ball. the fins just stunk! bates needed to blitz grbac every other down, you can't throw a pass while sitting on your butt!:D

Back
Top Bottom