Whos going?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos going??

straitg2nite

86' Book em'
Reaction score
Just wanted to see who on FINHEAVEN is from the nyc area, that maybe attending.. I will be there at the doors like 11.. Already got my blue wristband..GO DOLPHINS...!! got harrased by jet fans as soon as i go tout of the car..But then Dolphins fans got in loud, and over showered their noise.

MARTY " BIG PLAY " BOOKER

Thats so tight bro... hold it down for the Fin fans...

straitg2nite said:
Just wanted to see who on FINHEAVEN is from the nyc area, that maybe attending.. I will be there at the doors like 11.. Already got my blue wristband..GO DOLPHINS...!! got harrased by jet fans as soon as i go tout of the car..But then Dolphins fans got in loud, and over showered their noise.

MARTY " BIG PLAY " BOOKER
Keep the showing strong for the rest of us my man!:jumper: <-----Me waiting for draft day!

And don't let those stupid *** Jet fans get on your nerves.I had to grow up with a few of them living in Secaucus.They are all talk.

Anthony D. said:
And don't let those stupid *** Jet fans get on your nerves.I had to grow up with a few of them living in Secaucus.They are all talk.

In my case they're action too. I'm not saying it's all of them, but I live 10 minutes from the meadowlands and I've had some nasty things done to me and my personal belongings by Jets fans.

hey, here's a suggestion, when Tags comes out and says "the Jets are now on the clock" start booing. haha. or do the good old fashioned "J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!"

Back
Top Bottom