Whos gonna win San Diego or New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos gonna win San Diego or New England

FiN FaN KeViN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think San Diego could win if they get the ball to L.T. more because of the injurys the pats have suffered. so let me know what u guys think this is my 1st thread.

I don't like picking against the Pats when the road team is coming from three time zones away. If this game were in SD, I might have a different opinion.

FiN FaN KeViN said:
i think San Diego could win if they get the ball to L.T. more because of the injurys the pats have suffered. so let me know what u guys think this is my 1st thread.

I think you're in the wrong forum bro.

come on we are talking about the pats, that was a bad loss for the pats but they are alot more fundamental then that thell over come it. you know how Steven A. Smith says the patriots have tom brady and quiet frankly thats all you need, thats all there needs to be said. i hope they lose though.........lol

enigmatics said:
I think you're in the wrong forum bro.

Why are you always in people's forum telling them "wrong forum". Give it up. I mean I know it's not supposed to be, but EVERYTIME? Do something else.

FiN FaN KeViN said:

I think San Diego could win, and that's what I am hoping for, but as much as I hate to say it Pats will win.

Can San Diego win? Sure.

Will the refs let them win? Probably not.

But I guess that's an entirely different thread.

u got to rember the injurys of new england though they have lost a couple good defence players and a couple on offence there not the same team as last year. BUt the game can still go either way btw they did lose to carlonia at home something to think about

FiN FaN KeViN said:

San Diego wins 27-17.

no LIght ,Harrison ,Poole, Gay, Faulk

Chargers by 3*fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom