Who's in charge here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's in charge here?

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why do people keep deleting posts and threads in the depths even if they are not against TOS?

Why are my posts deleted in the Beast of the East Forum when I point out a MOD talking smack ?

Why do people keep deleting posts and threads in the depths even if they are not against TOS?

Why are my posts deleted in the Beast of the East Forum when I point out a MOD talking smack ?
I'm in charge here, and as I've said before you really should read the TOS. It even applies to the Depths, although we dont' enforce the rules in there as we would everywhere else on the site.

For your future reference....

Moderation
Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to edit or delete your thread or post without consulting you first. Moderators and Super Moderators also have the right to act without consulting an Administrator first.

However, if you find that a Moderator continually does this for no apparent reason, please email an Administrator.

no problem Wildbill. Just pointing out the double standards.

When a MOD who's name I won't mention (FTP) talks smack in the beast and I point it out, someone deletes my post (EVERTIME) to hide it.

NO problem. I'm only a poster here and ya'll can run things the way you want to. FTP donates here and I don't anymore so ya'll take care of your own.

Listen, its not a matter of "taking care of our own". Plain and simple is when you consider the volume this site does on a daily basis it takes several Mods to the work. Unlike some other sites, volume is something that has to be managed when you are getting 15,000 plus per day versus a hundred or so.

FTP donating has nothing to do with his Mods status. When we select Mods we carefully select who we ask based on their proven record as a quality poster. We then discuss it amoung the staff and decide. We do that because we have to give them some autonomy to do what we ask and it is impossible to police everything. Do they get it right 100% of the time? No of course not. But in my seven years on this site this is hands down the best staff we have ever had. So in a since its the nature of the beast.

On top of that, if you come to an opponents site and start laying down smack you can't be expected to be treated like royalty. You are kind of looking to piss somone off. When you do you can't decide your now a victim.

no problem Wildbill. Just pointing out the double standards.

When a MOD who's name I won't mention (FTP) talks smack in the beast and I point it out, someone deletes my post (EVERTIME) to hide it.

NO problem. I'm only a poster here and ya'll can run things the way you want to. FTP donates here and I don't anymore so ya'll take care of your own.

Because they keep mistaking the girls for guys.

They make a lot of mistakes. Like the time this guy from buffalo was out on a sprinkler maintenance job and he started working on a Findlay sprinkler head with a Langstrom 7" gangly wrench. Just then, this little apprentice leaned over and said, "You can't work on a Findlay sprinkler head with a Langstrom 7" wrench." Well this infuriated this guy from buffalo, so he went and got Volume 14 of the Kinsley manual, and he reads to him and says, "The Langstrom 7" wrench can be used with the Findlay sprocket." Just then, the little apprentice leaned over and said, "It says sprocket not socket!"

They make a lot of mistakes. Like the time this guy from buffalo was out on a sprinkler maintenance job and he started working on a Findlay sprinkler head with a Langstrom 7" gangly wrench. Just then, this little apprentice leaned over and said, "You can't work on a Findlay sprinkler head with a Langstrom 7" wrench." Well this infuriated this guy from buffalo, so he went and got Volume 14 of the Kinsley manual, and he reads to him and says, "The Langstrom 7" wrench can be used with the Findlay sprocket." Just then, the little apprentice leaned over and said, "It says sprocket not socket!"
Yes they do, Chip. They just don't understand it. Now let me correct them on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement.

Yes they do, Chip. They just don't understand it. Now let me correct them on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement.

It kind of makes me wonder why am I here? Why are you here? Why is anybody here? I think it was Jean-Paul Sartre who once said... how do you spell Sartre?

It kind of makes me wonder why am I here? Why are you here? Why is anybody here? I think it was Jean-Paul Sartre who once said... how do you spell Sartre?
Well, let's say this thread represents the normal amount of psychogayic energy in the Buffalo, New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a thread thirty-five pages long, weighing approximately six hundred posts.

Well, let's say this thread represents the normal amount of psychogayic energy in the Buffalo, New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a thread thirty-five pages long, weighing approximately six hundred posts.

For once I'm completely in agreement with you, Irwin. I'm not going up there. Do you know what fellas from Buffalo can do? Suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro!

For once I'm completely in agreement with you, Irwin. I'm not going up there. Do you know what fellas from Buffalo can do? Suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro!
Whatever, I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna **** with me. Check it out! Hey Chip, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half of Buffalo with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Whatever, I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna **** with me. Check it out! Hey Chip, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half of Buffalo with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

When we commissioned the Schmectel Corporation to research this precise event sequence scenario, it was determined that the continual stockpiling and development of our nuclear arsenal was becoming self-defeating. A weapon unused is a useless weapon, Irwin. Let's find Buffalo! Go get the SatScram terminal! Let's smash that place!

When we commissioned the Schmectel Corporation to research this precise event sequence scenario, it was determined that the continual stockpiling and development of our nuclear arsenal was becoming self-defeating. A weapon unused is a useless weapon, Irwin. Let's find Buffalo! Go get the SatScram terminal! Let's smash that place!
Well, I think I should point out first, Chip, in all fairness, we are not, in fact, the *Official* buffalo sucks my balls committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepare statement on behalf of the movement. "We the People's Front of Buffalo Doth Bloweth, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Chip, on this, the occasion of your postdom. Your post will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the message board from the hands of the Buffalo gay assgrabbers, including those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and any other Buffalonian attempts at contributing to the welfare of Buffalonians of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed, on behalf of the P. F. B. D. B. , etc. " And I'd just like to add, on a personal note, my own admiration, for what you're doing for us, Chip, on what must be, after all, for you a very difficult time.

Well, I think I should point out first, Chip, in all fairness, we are not, in fact, the *Official* buffalo sucks my balls committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepare statement on behalf of the movement. "We the People's Front of Buffalo Doth Bloweth, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Chip, on this, the occasion of your postdom. Your post will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the message board from the hands of the Buffalo gay assgrabbers, including those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and any other Buffalonian attempts at contributing to the welfare of Buffalonians of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed, on behalf of the P. F. B. D. B. , etc. " And I'd just like to add, on a personal note, my own admiration, for what you're doing for us, Chip, on what must be, after all, for you a very difficult time.

Well of course their requests for drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and assgrabbing was not buffalonian in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear, Irwin?

Back
Top Bottom