whos left at qb?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos left at qb??????

Totallandscape

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i have a question.... i was wondering who is left at qb and what round do u think they will go in? i don`t think orlovwski(however you speel it) was taken... i was at work. i like this kid, i live in conneticut and im a uconn fan and i think he could be a good late round pick. the potential is there but he needs to be pushed. who else would you guys take? and please don`t tear me apart on this thread it`s been a rough day.......:rolleyes:

well there are two that everyone was talking about last year, Kyle orton, and the other "O" named guy.

I think some of our guys last year thought they would go a lot sooner than this.

Adrian Mcpherson wasnt taken. He would be a interesting pick.

Stefan Lefors was brought in for workouts/interviews, and Speilman scouted Dan Orlovsky.

I think those are the serious possibilties, but I think Orton would be a solid pickup, and neither would McPherson at this point.

miami4life said:
i have a question.... i was wondering who is left at qb and what round do u think they will go in? i don`t think orlovwski(however you speel it) was taken... i was at work. i like this kid, i live in conneticut and im a uconn fan and i think he could be a good late round pick. the potential is there but he needs to be pushed. who else would you guys take? and please don`t tear me apart on this thread it`s been a rough day.......:rolleyes:
orton / mcpherson

Orlovsky would be interesting but I dont think a QB will be taken tomorrow. Saban seems content with his QB situation and we have other needs, like safety and cornerback. Id look for defense all day tomorrow from Saban.

Back
Top Bottom