Whos really the best in the AFC East-The All AFC East Team! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos really the best in the AFC East-The All AFC East Team!

Dude i cant believe you said that,Joey Porter, and Jason Taylor have MORE SACKS,than any other DEF. DUO in the NFL,RIGHT NOW(FACTS,go to NFL.com and look it up),go learn some football son,and if you wanna talk smack go to the Depths forum.:owned1: by me :nesucks:

So let me get this straight, I got owned because you said Joey Porter is better than Adalius Thomas? Is that how it works. So when I tell you basically every Patriots starter is better than every Dolphins starter I guess you're owned right? You're high if you believe that Joey Porter is better than Adalius Thomas. Porter may have more sacks, big deal, but he doesn't have nearly the versatility as Thomas nor is he as good in pass coverage. Plus I'll take Thomas speed over Porters ANY DAY. We're not talking career accomplishments, because if you're a real football fan as you say, you'd know that Thomas didn't become a starter until around 2003. Of course Porters track record is going to be better. We're talking right now. You can take Joey Porter if you want, but I'll stick with Adalius Thomas and win the division while I'm at it :evil:

And not only that, I didn't talk smack. YOU did. YOU violated the rules, not me. I simply stated my opinion that Adalius Thomas is better than Joey Porter. YOU took it to smack level.
:owned1: by me :logic:

So let me get this straight, I got owned because you said Joey Porter is better than Adalius Thomas? Is that how it works. So when I tell you basically every Patriots starter is better than every Dolphins starter I guess you're owned right? You're high if you believe that Joey Porter is better than Adalius Thomas. Porter may have more sacks, big deal, but he doesn't have nearly the versatility as Thomas nor is he as good in pass coverage. Plus I'll take Thomas speed over Porters ANY DAY. We're not talking career accomplishments, because if you're a real football fan as you say, you'd know that Thomas didn't become a starter until around 2003. Of course Porters track record is going to be better. We're talking right now. You can take Joey Porter if you want, but I'll stick with Adalius Thomas and win the division while I'm at it :evil:

And not only that, I didn't talk smack. YOU did. YOU violated the rules, not me. I simply stated my opinion that Adalius Thomas is better than Joey Porter. YOU took it to smack level.
the Porter not in the top 5 was an smack statement period..not appropriate for this forum.

It wasn't smack. As far as LBs I just don't feel Joey Porter is in the Top 5 of Linebackers in the Division. That's my opinion.

So you think Adalius Thomas isn't as good as Joey Porter. STOP WITH THE SMACK TALK!

Or is that just your opinion? Yeah, it's just your opinion. Same thing here.

I thought you were saying that Joey Porter is not among the best five left line backers (that was pretty stupid to me) but if you actually meant to say that Joey Porter is not among the best five line backers then you have a point. Adalius Thomas, Teddy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, Zach Thomas and someone else (maybe Vilma) could be considered better, it depends. Porter was injured many games last season so I can imagine someone ranking him below the top five, I don't know why is this such a problem.

To me it's something like this:
1. Zach Thomas
2. Ted Bruschi
3. Adalius Thomas
4. Joey Porter
5. Mike Vrabel

Now stop arguing about this, we are getting out of topic and we are insulting other members just because they have a different opinion which to me is pretty valid.

The idea that Joey Porter is overrated is really unwarranted. I mean I can understand if someone wants to say "He's past his prime." I can live with that. Overrated? He was the leader of that team. A Pats poster said they won't be scared of Joey Porter. That's fine, ask Peyton Manning his feelings on how Porter can take over a game. Plus, if I was Tom Brady I'd be scared of every player on Miami, because the "worst team in the division" has had a knack for playing pretty well against you all lately---especially the defense.

Again, I'm still trying to figure out how Bills fans believe they've gotten better this year and they are a team on the rise....I guess Miami is a team on the rise, the Houston Texans are a team on the rise, the Oakland Raiders are a team on the rise....I'd be thoroughly impressed if Buffalo finished with a 7-9 record this year. This is coming from a guy who thought Buffalo would finish 8-8 last year.

QB- T.Brady - C.Pennington
RB- T.Jones - R.Brown - L.Maroney
FB- C.Schlesinger
WR- L.Evans - L.Coles - R.Moss - C.Chambers
TE- B.Watson
LT- M.Light
LG- P.Kendall
C- D.Koppen
RG- L.Mankins
RT- V.Carey
(I shifted some olinemen around)

DE- J.Taylor - R.Seymour
DT- V.Holliday - V.Wilfork - K.Traylor
ROLB- A.Thomas - C.Crowder
MLB- Z.Thomas - J.Vilma
LOLB- J.Porter - R.Colvin
FS- K.Rhodes - R.Hill
SS- R.Harrison - D.Whitner
CB- A.Samuel - W.Allen - E.Hobbs
K- S.Gostkowski
P- B.Moorman

Only things I would change would be Nugent as #1 kicker, Vilma as #1 ILB, and Vince Wilfork as #1 DT. Although with the defensive line it gets tricky depending on the scheme. If you're talking a 3-4 DE then Seymour is #1, if you're talking 4-3 DE then Taylor is easily #1. Taylor plays OLB in the 3-4, completely different then a 3-4 DE like Seymour.

I want to be like everyone else so my all AFCE team is almost 90% fins players even though they are the worst team in the division. :up:

If you were a Pats fan I'd be able to take your **** talking but since your team was a huge one game better last year and overall not better then us in 20 years, again your **** talking makes no sense.

But hey if you feel like stepping all over a team that wasn't far from where yours was go for it d-bag

10 jets, 11 pats, 2 phins, and 1 bill.

hmm, the phins are horrible, and the bills are a bit unproven but on the rise. If anything there should be a few more bills, but i don't know their team as well.

sorry i didn't put your senior citizens all over the defense to slowly creep around with their canes. :boohoo:

Looks like you put in 3 Phins to me and didnt even include Zach Thomas

Just another reply from another rival troll who says his entire team is better then ours.

Do you ever get tired of the same **** you talk?

How much longer before this thread is tossed to the depths?

It wasn't smack. As far as LBs I just don't feel Joey Porter is in the Top 5 of Linebackers in the Division. That's my opinion.

So you think Adalius Thomas isn't as good as Joey Porter. STOP WITH THE SMACK TALK!

Or is that just your opinion? Yeah, it's just your opinion. Same thing here.

Opinions are smack and smack is an opinion. Very well noted

Again, I'm still trying to figure out how Bills fans believe they've gotten better this year and they are a team on the rise....
I don't think many Bills fans say that.

We have gotten younger, not better. We could be better in 2/3 years. I still think that Buffalo will finish above Miami if the Bills' offense is able to improve as I expect.

That is not the topic though.

Back
Top Bottom